8

||Instagram||

Jesselingard: 6 weeks and counting🇷🇺

Tagged: @trentarnold66

549k likes || 279k comments

Username: that's a whole lotta hot in one picture😍

Trentarnold66: can't wait man👍🏻

Marcusrashford: leave the distractions behind please😁
>shut up you🙄

Delealli: let's go🔥

Rubymae: @oliviaharris you are coming with me
>oliviaharris: I have to work
>rubymae: you can work in Russia

-Load More Comments-

———

"I can't just up and go to Russia for an entire month. Why would I anyway? I don't know the first thing about football?" Olivia spoke down the phone as the black SUV drove down the streets of London.

"You literally have the perfect job for up and going places spontaneously. We would get to spend a whole month together. And you don't have to know about football. You know Dele." Ruby listed off ways to try and convince the influencer to come with her to Russia in June. "There would be lots of good looking lads. Although, you seem to have your eye on one already."

"Who?"

"Jesse Lingard." Ruby said with a smile through the phone.

"How exactly do I have a thing for Jesse Lingard?" Liv questioned as the watched the busy London traffic fly by.

"I see him commenting on your Instagram posts. And I read your DMs."

"My DMs?" Olivia spoke confused. The brunette placed her phone on speaker as she entered the app. "Ruby I'm going to kill you. I knew you were taking too long to get my phone that day."

The influencer read the messages back and forth between her account and Jesse's from the day Ruby came to visit her at home.

"It would be great. We could double date and everything." Ruby smiled at the thought.

"And who said I even want to date this guy. I don't even know him Ruby." Olivia reminded her best friend.

"Well get to know him. Cause you'll be seeing a whole lot of him when we go to Russia."

"Ruby I'm not going to-."

"Love you bye." Before Olivia could finish her sentence, the model hung up the phone before she could saying anything further or disagree about not going to Russia again.

———