15

||Instagram||

Oliviaharris: first night in Russia💗

1.2m likes || 609k comments

Username: love the outfit😍

Rubymae: dinner in 10😘

Dele: can't wait for you to meet my teammates😉
>wait what?!

Username: loved your Q&A last week😊
>thank you😁

Trentarnold66: can't wait to meet you☺️
>Marcusrashford: I wouldn't say things like that if I was you mate🙈

Username: ohhh. Jesse will be jealous^^

-Load More Comments-

———

"What did Dele mean when he said about meeting his teammates? I thought it was just you and me going for dinner tonight." Olivia asked as her and Ruby made their way from their hotel room to the elevator.

"The boys have tonight and tomorrow off before training starts again here so a few of them said they'd join us for dinner." Ruby explained as she hit the call button for the elevator.

"A few like who?"

"Well obviously Del, then Jesse, Marcus and Trent. Then me and you. I'm not sure if anyone else is coming but that's who Dele said anyway." The model informed her as they elevator arrived on the ground floor.

"Great. Thanks for the heads up." Liv spoke as they walked through the hotel towards the restaurant.

"You know Jesse. You've been on a date with him. You obviously know Dele and me. So it's just Trent and Marcus that you are meeting for the first time." The model informed her as they walked through the restaurant towards their table.

Olivia spotted Dele and Jesse sitting at a table talking with two other guys that she didn't know but assumed it was the two guys that Ruby mentioned earlier.

"Hello boys." Ruby spoke as the two girls came to a stop next to the table.

"Hello love." Dele was the first to stand up and placed a kiss on his girlfriend's lips. "Hey Liv."

"Hey Dele." The influencer greeted her best friend's boyfriend.

"Boys. This is Olivia. Liv, meet Marcus and Trent. And you obviously know Jesse." Olivia made her way around the boys hugging each one of them before stopping in front of Jesse.

"Nice to see you again." Liv spoke as she hugged the footballer.

"You too Olivia." He replied before pulling out of the hug. Over her shoulder he could see his friends smiling and whispering at the sight before them. He brushed it off before sitting down in his seat across from Dele.

One side of the table sat Ruby, Dele and Trent while the other was Marcus, Jesse and Olivia.

"So, Olivia. I hear you are an influencer. That must be pretty cool." Trent spoke up from his seat in front of the brunette girl as everyone looked through their menus.

"Yeh. It's not as glamorous as it sounds. But I try to be really honest with my followers and don't hide things from them, obviously to an extent. I wouldn't trade it for the world." She replied as she glanced up from the menus to meet the defender's eyes.

The conversation continued as the group ordered their food and drinks. After the waiter brought over their drinks, a young girl about 17 came over to Olivia to say hello and that she loved her content.

The three boys couldn't get over how humble the influencer was towards her fans and just in general. Compared to most people with her following, she was so down to earth and kind.

Once the young girl left Jesse noticed Olivia's right leg, which was pressed against his own, was bouncing up and down like crazy but no one else seemed to notice.

Without second thought, the Manchester United player placed his left hand subtly on her leg, causing it to stop bouncing. Olivia looked at her leg, and followed Jesse's ham duo his arm. He continued talking with Marcus as if he hadn't just completed his action.

Olivia took a a minute to react before she smiled while noticing the smile grow further on Jesse's face as he spoke with his best friend.

The night continued on and Jesse's hand never left Olivia's leg. Neither of them saw the action as odd. Although to Jesse it was a display of affection, to Olivia it was nothing more than friendship.

———