23

||Instagram||

Oliviaharris: semi-finals lets go❤️

1.6m likes || 529k comments

Username: love the jacket☺️
>tommy hilfiger sweetie😘

Jesselingard: you're so beautiful💗
>thank you Jess🙈

Marcusrashford: and they say they're just friend🙄^^

Username: hope they makes the finals🤞🏻

Rubymae: see you soon🙃

-Load More Comments-

———

As the final whistle blew as extra time came to an end, the entire England team dropped to the pitch as Croatia celebrated their advance to the 2018 World Cup Final.

All of the girls made their way down the steps from the VIP box on toward the field. The security guard noticed the ID badge's around their necks and immediately let them in.

Olivia placed her phone into her back pocket as she made her way towards midfield where Jesse was sat with his head in his hands since the game ended.

"Jess." The influencer whispered as she crouched down in front of the footballer. "Jesse, it's okay."

"No it's not. We were so close. It was right there and we let it slip away." Jesse replied as he lifted his head slightly to reveal the tears running down his face.

"Oh Jesse." The brunette knelt in front of the footballer and pulled him into a tight hug and allowed his tears to hit her jacket and he rested his head on her shoulder.

The pair sat in this position for a moment before Jesse wrapped his arms around Olivia's waist and pulled her closer to him. After hugging for another minute Olivia pulled away and stood up before offering the footballer her hand.

"Come on." He took her hand and stood up. Once they were both steady on their feet Olivia placed her two hands on either side of Jesse's face and pulled him towards her.

"What are you doing?" The United midfielder said with a smile knowing exactly what she was doing.

"Something I've been dying to do since all these rumours started." And just like that their lips connected and even though they were stood in the middle of the field it felt as though they were the only people on earth at the minute.

Before the kiss could get too deep, the pair pulled apart and smiled at one and other. Jesse wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her in for a hug before placing a kiss on her cheek.