21

||Instagram||

Oliviaharris: I'm completely obsessed with you🙈

1.7m likes || 891k comments

Username: can we know who?

Rubymae: I know🤚🏻

Dele: me too🤚🏻^

Trentarnold66: me too🤚🏻^

Marcusrashford: me too🤚🏻^

Sanchooo10: I don't know but I wanna😁

Username: I'm jealous that they all know^^^

Oliviaharris: you all can't possibly know🙄

-Load More Comments-

———

Jesse and Olivia were hanging out in her hotel room following England's 6-1 victory over Panama where Jesse had subtly dedicated his goal to the brunette girl. Although to his teammates, it was nowhere near subtle.

"Can I ask you something?" Jesse questioned as they lay on his bed talking about the game earlier.

"Sure." Olivia replied as she sat up on his white bed and crossed her legs.

"Why do you push people away?" The footballer asked as he too sat up on his bed and rested his back against the headboard.

"My last boyfriend broke my heart. Bad. I never want to feel like that again. So I build these walls around myself. That's why I was so reluctant to come to Russia or go on those dates with you. It's hard to know someone's true intentions when you do what I do." The influencer admitted while playing with the silver bracelet on her right wrist. It felt nice to get that off her chest.

"I'm so sorry. I can't believe any boy would ever treat you like that. You're so amazing Liv." Jesse promised as he pulled the brunette into a hug. They ended up staying in this position for longer than expected but both enjoyed the moment.

When they finally pulled apart from their hug, Olivia's hand rested on Jesse's knee while his softly sat on her cheek.

"Can I ask you something else?" The brunette nodded slightly into his hand in response. "Can I kiss you?"

Olivia sat still for a moment without saying anything and just stared at Jesse's face in confusion.

"What's wrong? Should I not have asked you that?"