13

"I can't believe you didn't tell me you and Jesse went on a date, in Manchester." Ruby spoke as she walked into Olivia's office in her home, where she had just finished a call with her manager.

"I didn't know it was front page news. And it wasn't a date. It was just dinner and us meeting each other for the first time." Olivia replied as she closed her laptop.

"Well when you both are famous, it becomes front page news." The model reminded her as she handed over her phone showing her best friend the Dailymail article regarding the influencer and the footballer.

"Great. I can't even see a guy now without someone thinking it's a date." Liv said as she handed back the phone.

"So, how was it? Are you two as made for each other as Del and I keep telling you?" Ruby asked as they made their way downstairs towards the kitchen.

"It was a simple dinner, Rubs. We talked, got to know each other better. That was it." Liv explained as she grabbed two bottles of water from the fridge.

"And? Do you like him? Did he convince you to come to Russia?"

"I met the guy once Ruby. He's a nice guy but right now we're just friends." Liv promised as she handed the model a bottle of water.

"Right now. I'll take that as a 'we're gonna go on another date soon'." Ruby said with a smile.

"You can literally turn anything into something it's not." The brunette influencer told her friend before she sipped the cool liquid from the bottle.

———

||Instagram||

Jesselingard: See you next week😘

652k likes || 208k comments

Sanchooo10: ah love you too man☺️
> you know what I meant🙄

Dele: our boy is whipped😉
>Marcusrashford: definitely😋

Username: @oliviaharris
>Username: @oliviaharris

Username: wow😍

Oliviaharris:☺️☺️

Username^^ we see you Olivia👀

-Load More Comments-

———

||Instagram Story||

Oliviaharris

———

———

After she finally finished recording her Q&A video, Olivia headed downstairs to make herself a coffee before she started to edit.

As she made the coffee she listened to some music through her Alexa's that she had set up through various rooms in the house.

Once it was made, she grabbed a granola bar from the cupboard before heading upstairs where she could hear her phone ringing.

She missed the call just before walking into her office. Olivia placed her favorite pink mug down on the desk next to her mouse before placing herself into her comfy computer chair.

Once she was comfortable, she reached forward and grabbed her phone that was plugged into the charger. She removed the cable and looked at the screen that showed 2 missed calls from Jesse.

She smiled, unknown to herself, at the sight of the footballer's name on her phone. Before she could call him back, her phone rang for the third time with his name flashing on her screen.

"Three times in a row, don't make yourself look too desperate Lingard." Olivia spoke as she answered the phone and placed it to her ear.

"Well you didn't answer the first two times, I thought maybe you were kidnapped or something." He replied with a slight laugh.

"I'm sure if I was kidnapped they'd definitely let me keep my phone. Who would kidnap me anyway?"

"Your a famous influencer, I'm sure plenty of people would." Jesse responsed.

"Thanks. That makes me feel really safe." The influencer laughed at his reply.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you." The footballer flirted back unintentionally. The pair had only been talking for the past few weeks but got on really well.

"I'll remember that."

The pair spent the next hour talking. The time flew by as Jesse filed her in on his training session with the England team and Olivia told him about the video she had just recorded but didn't mention the questions she had been asked about herself and Jesse.

———