*7*

•Riele•

I watched Ross carefully read over a message on his phone before rolling his deep brown eyes and setting it down with force.

"Was it Monica?" I asked, already knowing the answer. Monica was his ex, she had been calling and texting him lately.

He nodded. He had this cute pout on his face, signaling he was not angry, but sad.

"Why won't she leave me alone, Rie?" He asked me. Honestly, I didn't know.

Jace has been doing the same thing, calling and texting me all day and all night. Coming up to my job, pulling up to my mama's house.

He wanted me back, but I didn't want him.

I've told him this, but he doesn't want to let me go. I just want him to let me go.

"My ex has been harassing me too. Just block her"

"You block him first" He answered quickly in a monotone voice

I was the one to roll my eyes then, he always made little smart remarks. His sarcasm irked my nerves.

"Ross, if you wanna be difficult, then leave my house"

"You don't want me to go"

"You can leave, and I wouldn't give a f-" I started, until he shushed me.

"Riele don't even finish that sentence" He says "Cuz we've only known each other for three months and I've already got you wrapped around my finger "

I gasped "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"

"Who should I be?" He asked with a smirk

"Ross, I'm tired of you. Get out"

"Come here" He says quietly

"No, leave"

"I'm tired of your attitude, girl" He said to me, standing up.

"Then leave. Get that bread, get that-"

(Author's Note: I had too....been stuck in my head🥴)

"Stop" He interrupts. Glad he did, I was gonna go into the full song

"Come here Riele, let me show how crazy about me you are"

"Sir.....I just met you, three months ago. I'm not crazy about you"

"Well I guess, not yet" He shrugged

"Not yet-" He grabbed me and smashed his lips into mine. I instantly melted in his grasp.

I felt butterflies, everywhere.

"Lemme show you something"

SORRY FOR MISTAKES