*8*

•Jace•

I watched Riele walk out of a nice brown house with a big smile on her face. Her hair was in a nice fro and she had on a black crop top with black biker shorts. She was limping a bit and her shoes were in her hands, I figured she fell or something.

I pulled my hat a little over my eyes so she wouldn't see me. I watched her get in the car, but she didn't pull off. She sat there and called someone, her and that person talked for about 5 minutes then she hung up and pulled off. I turned on my car and began following a few feet behind her, noticing she was going to her old house- well, current house.

She quickly jumped out the car and instead of going in her house, she ran across the street and knocked on an unfamiliar door.

A brown skinned male opened the door and gave her a hug, then let her in.

I was mad, how could she do this? How could she just give up on us? How dare she divorce me?

I gotta do something about this.

•Riele•

"How are you Tay?" I asked him as we sat at his dining room table.

"Better now that you're here" He said sweetly

I blushed and rolled my eyes a little. He's so corny, yet so cute. I stared into his eyes as he talked about what he was gonna make for dinner.

"I was thinking pasta. Some shrimp Alfredo.You down?"

"Only if we have garlic bread with it"

"Garlic bread it is" He said with a smile.

I watched him get up and go into the kitchen, washing his hands and starting to prepare our meals.

I took the liberty of helping him, cleaning the shrimp as he prepped the noodles.

We were exchanging little flirty comments until we heard a loud crash from outside.

Our instincts told us to drop to the floor before slowly getting up to check outside.

"Wait, stay here" Taymor said to me as we reached the front door.

He looked outside and gasped

"Your car...." he trailed off

I immediately rushed to where he was and seen one of my windows had been busted out.

"BRUH WHO DID THIS???" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I started yelling out profanities as the other neighbors peeked out their doors and windows.

"Rie, calm down" Taymor says

"DUDE, LOOK AT MY CAR"

"I'll pay for it, just calm down baby" He said in a low voice.

I was soothed right away, I don't know why.

"Let's go to your house and get some clothes, because I don't want you sleeping there by yourself.

We walked hand in hand to my house and quickly got my clothes, chargers, laptop, and some of my snacks and walked back to his house.

Occasionally I looked around to see if we were being watched. No one was on the street and all the nosy neighbors had apparently lost interest by now.

Once in the house, we finished to food and ate in a comfortable peace.

We sat and played games, watched re-runs of Martin and talked about a bunch of irrelevant things.

"I like hanging out with you" I whispered

"Same here"

SORRY FOR MISTAKES

~wanted to add a song but it wouldn't let me😒~