Chapter 4 | Rough.

"𝗦𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗴𝘂𝘆

"𝗦𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗴𝘂𝘆. 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗴𝘂𝘆. 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗴𝘂𝘆. 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗱 𝗴𝘂𝘆" -𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗘𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵, 𝗕𝗮𝗱 𝗚𝘂𝘆 

(𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱, 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴!)

The day went by and I kept thinking about why he acted like we didn't kiss. Did he not enjoy? Was it that bad? 

While laying in bed I get a text from Kylo. The only thing it said was his address and to meet him there in twenty minutes. Although I was hesitant, I responded with "K". I want to know why the Hell he was being an ass. My thoughts stirred in my brain as I headed to his apartment.

His apartment wasn't to far from mine, so I walked there.The nice breeze flowed through my y/h/c. I took a deep breath and tried to control my wild thoughts. Why do I care so much about this kiss? It was a one time thing. I've kissed other people in the past, but his kiss was different. His kiss was rough, and tender. The way his hands would hold onto my lower back and the back of my head sent a tingling sensation throughout my body. It made me feel so warm and so good. The rougher and harsher he kissed, the more I liked it. I can't tell if I'm psycho or not for liking it like that, but I do. No matter what I have always liked things rough, even in bed. The harder the better. When I was about seven and up until the age of sixteen, I would take boxing classes. The harder someone hit me, the more adrenaline I would get to fight back. That being said, I rather someone kiss me and have our tongues fight for dominance, rather than a sweet kiss.

I finally make it to Kylo's apartment building and I was amazed. When I walk in the doors are opened for me by an older gentlemen and I thank him. The entrance level to this place is absolutely gorgeous. Marble floorings and black walls with beautiful minimalistic paintings. A large, black fountain sits in the middle with water going in different directions. I look to one of the walls and see a mirror. When I gaze upon myself in the elegant mirror, I can tell that I don't belong here. I am not dressed up well enough to be here and I look like a lost puppy within the elegance of this room. 

I walk up to the front desk and see a woman that seems to be in her late thirties working. "Hi mrs, do you know what apartment and floor Kylo Ren resides on?" I ask. "What's your name?" She asks. "Y/N, Y/N  Y/L/N." I say. "Oh yes, Ms. Y/L/N. Mr. Ren said that he would be expecting you. He is on floor forty-one, apartment two." She says. My eyes widen and mouth drops. How the hell can he afford an apartment in this nice of a building and on that high of a floor? I control my emotions and thank her.

I head to the elevator and when I go to press floor forty-one, I realize that it is the top floor. I wait impatiently for the elevator to finally make it to the floor, and practically jump out once the doors open. There are only two apartments on this floor. I head to the grand black door that is labeled with the number "2" and ring the door bell. When he opens it, he is wearing a black, loose fitted t-shirt and and black sweatpants. His muscles look like they want to rip through the sleeves of the shirt. 

"Kylo." I say. "Y/N, come in. We have a lot to work on for the project." He says. When I walk in my eyes widen and my jaw drops. His apartment is humongous. Black, white, and grey furniture cover the apartment along with stunning photographs of nature. His apartment is very minimalistic, but in a good way. The colors compliment each other, and he has enough furniture where it can be homey and comfy, but large and extravagant at the same time. I gawk at the large windows that cover the back wall of the apartment. We are far enough up where other building look somewhat small, compared to the one we are standing in. The sky is painted with purples, pinks, oranges, and a hint of blue. I take out my camera and snap a picture at the sight before me. This was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.

Once I snap out of the trance the apartment put me in, I see Kylo looking at me with his camera in his hand. "Act like you're taking a photo again." He says. "Why?" I ask. "I have two very beautiful views in front of me, that would look amazing in a photo." He says with a smirk. I feel my cheeks turning red and I act like I am taking a photo of the view. After a couple clicks from his camera, he says he is done. 

"Kylo, I have to ask you something." I say, and he nods his head in response. "Why did you act like we didn't kiss, this morning?" I ask. "Because we didn't, not that I remember anyways." He says with a smirk on his face, as he walks slowly towards me. "Maybe you should show me what happened last night, to refresh my memory." He says. I feel a warmth pool between my legs and my cheeks turn even more red then before. The next thing I know, Kylo is against me on the window, with his hands holding my arms over my head. He starts kissing me rough and harsh. I squirm under him, but cannot move because of how strong he is. The more he kisses me, the more and more I want him. 

He finally lets go and says "Get on your hands and knees." "What?" I ask. "I don't like repeating my self, princess." I can see the lust in his eyes, and the craving for more than kissing. The lust fuels me as well, and I bring myself to my hands and knees. I look up to him innocently, and he says "You looks gorgeous like this. Open you mouth and stay here." I open my mouth and watched him walk into a room. When he walks out he has a red velvet blind fold in his hand. He puts it on me, and I hear him taking pictures. "Kylo, why are you taking pictures of me like this?" I ask. In all honesty, I didn't care, but I wanted to know why he was doing it. "Did I say you can talk?" He says in a rude tone. I open my mouth again to not annoy him.

I feel him grab my face and he starts kissing me. He takes my shirt off, and starts lacing harsh and sloppy kisses on my neck. He makes his way up to my ear and whispers "Lets see how long you can last." That sends a shiver down my spine and I hear the rustling of fabric. He yanks on my hair and my mouth goes onto his member.

𝗔𝗡:

👀😳😏😼

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴!

𝗠𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮🦋