Chapter 9 | Secret.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜'𝗺 𝗽𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗼, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜'𝗺 𝗽𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗼, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲. 𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴"-𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘇, 𝗠𝗮𝗱 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

(𝗔𝗡: 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴.😼)

The two weeks of Kylo trying to convince me to submit to him went by fairly quickly. We were both busy during the day with our jobs and school, but every night he would take me out to dinner and it would always end up with us having sex. The more time that I spent with him, the more I got to know him. He seems to be close to his family, but doesn't like to talk about them much. He told me how he took over the family business, but he never specified what it was that he does. All I know is that he runs it while being at school which is crazy. Though, I do wonder at times what he does that provides him with so much money.

I find myself gawking in his appearance sometimes, especially when he smiles. His smile makes me feel so warm inside and fills me with happiness. It's the little things that he does for me that makes me completely fall for him. Ever since he had McDonalds for the first time, he always offers to get me some. Our favorite down time is the both of us eating a twenty piece chicken nugget meal and watching Stranger Things. When he puts his arm over my shoulder and cuddles with me, the butterflies go wild in my stomach. The way he brings so much happiness to me is something that I hope I never lose.

I truly hopes he feels the same way towards me as I do towards him. He seems as if he does. The way he laughs and smiles when I tell him a joke and the way his eyes light up when he sees me, makes it seem like he has fallen as well. He has bought me so many luxurious items. The main ones that he buys me are clothes. He loves putting on fashion shows in his house with me. I now occupy one of his walk-in closets with all the things he has bought just so that my friends don't see the items. It seems as if he actually cares for me, rather than just using me for whatever pleasure he has in store.

Since it is almost the end of the second week, it's almost time for me to make my decision. My heart is telling me yes, as I have fallen in love with the tall brooding Kylo Ren. But something in the back of my mind is telling me no. The small thought of me not knowing that much about him eats away at my brain. Although he has told me about himself and his life, he keeps it to a bare minimum. It's almost scary how much he doesn't like talking about himself, but the thought and feeling of me being in love with him numbs the fright that is hidden deep within my soul. 

While spending a lot of time with Kylo these past two weeks, I have learned my way around his huge apartment. It has five bedrooms and four bathrooms, along with a living room, kitchen, dining room, movie theater room, two offices, two walk-in closets, and the room that has the large lock on it. He has told me many times before that it just has things that are very valuable to him in there and he doesn't want them to get ruined, so he keeps a lock on it for people to stay out. A part of me wants to believe he is telling the truth, but something is telling me that he is lying.