Chapter 10 | Voices.

"𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱

"𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱. 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱. 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱?"-𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗘𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵, 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘆𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲

(𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿✨😘)

Pain. Throughout my enter body, especially my brain. I try to scream, but the belt suppresses it as I bite down it. I bite down as hard as I can to the belt as tears stream down my face. My body feels as if it's on fire. My brain feels like it's burning. As my brain burns, I can feel myself drifting away. I close my eyes in an attempt to finally end the suffering and die, but only become unconscious as it is my bodies attempt to numb the overwhelming sensation throughout my body.

When I wake up I am unsure of where I am, or even who I am. I am in a bedroom that seems very familiar to me. I feel a pounding headache, almost as if someone is punching my head over and over again. "Finally, you're up." A man says. My vision is blurry for some reason and I can barely see. "You look confused, darling. Do you know who I am?" The man asks. The closer he steps the more my vision clears. Kylo. The memories come rushing back to me. How I found out the he had been spying on me since I was in high school and how he tortured me. But for some reason, I didn't care. The voices in my head told me to stop caring about what he did anyways.

"𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘬, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵"

"𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴."

"𝘈𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮."

"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮."

"𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘴, 𝘠/𝘕."

"The voices in my head are telling me to forgive you for what you did, so I do. I forgive you." I say with an innocent, yet crazy smile. "You have voices in that little head of yours?" He asks. I nod my head and he responds with "Ah, you do." He walks over to the bed I'm sitting in and sits on top of it as well. "Ok my princess, I'm going to ask you some questions." He says. I nod my head in response for him to keep going. "Do you remember who you are? Do you remember who I am?" He asks. "My name is Y/N Y/L/N. You are Kylo Ren, the love of my life." I say.

"Good girl, at least I didn't fry your brain enough for you to forget who you are." He says as he pushes a piece of my hair behind my ear. "Do you remember when I told you that I was the leader of a mafia?" He asks. "Yes, you even said there I was a chance I could lead it with you. I say excitedly like a child. "Good job, and yes, there is a chance your crazy self could run it with me. Now, I have asked you this before, but would you die for me?" He asks.