Chapter 16 | Past.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘁, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗻

"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘁, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗻. 𝗦𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲?"-𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗗𝗲𝗹 𝗥𝗲𝘆, 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗗𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻

(𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴😼)

"That's the logo of Resistance Magazine." I say with wide eyes. "It's also the logo of the Resistance, the undercover mafia the three of us are apart of." My breath hitches in my throat and my jaw drops. "Y-you guys are part of a mafia and you didn't tell me?" I ask angrily. "Well you were also part of a mafia and didn't tell us. We didn't tell you because we weren't sure how you would handle it. We know how you had a bad childhood when it came to physical altercations, so we didn't want to put you in a position where you had to fight. Although, it's too late now." Poe states. 

Thoughts run wild in my mind and I try to control them. How long have they been part of the Mafia? Did I kill one of their friends? Will they kill me for acting against them? My jaw tightens and I feel my body get tense. I sit up straight on the couch just in case they attempt to attack me. They are my friends, right? They wouldn't hurt me. I am practically a sister to them.

"How long have you been apart of the Resistance?" I ask angrily. "Since the beginning of college." Finn responds. A lightbulb lights up in my head and I realize that they helped me get the job at Resistance Magazine so that they can watch over me. "Did you help get me the job at Resistance Magazine to keep an eye out on me?" They all nod their heads and my body continues to tense up even more. "Now that you know who we actually work for, we want you to talk to her." Rey states. "Who?" "Leia Organa Solo." My eyes widen in realization and my mind replays the conversation I had with Kylo in his car.

"𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙤."

"𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙."

"𝙈𝙮 𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙆𝙮𝙡𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙣, 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝘽𝙚𝙣 𝙎𝙤𝙡𝙤."

Could Leia Organa Solo be Kylo's mother? Why would he change his name? Why would he go against his mother and lead a separate mafia? "I thought her name was only Leia Organa. Also, when did she lead Resistance Magazine and a mafia?" I ask. "She chooses to keep the Solo part hidden since her husband died and she has lead the mafia for years now." Finn says. I nod my head and go to ask another question but Poe interrupts me. "Come on." He says as he starts to stand. "Where are we going?" I wearily ask. "You are going to talk to her right now. She'll be able to fill you in on the details of our organization." I look to all my friends who are now standing up. "Fine."