• All Might Can't Drink •

Drunken Words Are Sober Thoughts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A l l - M i g h t :

This was hell. There really isn't any other way to describe this fiasco. Toshinori thought his new colleagues would've been a bit more perceptive but no, very obviously not. Were they blind to this man covered in severed hAnDs? Was the number one hero finally losing the plot? Why was he even here? What is the meaning of life? Typical existential crisis stuff.

So if we were to set aside the blaring red flags from the hands what do we have. A random raspy, crusty man who needs chapstick and his mist friend. Mist man is a bit suspicious but hell, Cementoss is a literal sentient block of cement.

'I guess there isn't anything too suspicious other than the hands.' All Might thought begrudgingly, however he promised himself to keep one eye out for any other red flags. Oh boy would there be many of them.

Shigaraki quickly brought the alcoholic drinks to the table of heroes, he wore a very disgusted face the whole time he was in a 1 meter radius of the teachers. Maybe he was a germaphobe? Yeah we'll go with that.

* * * *

Call it deja vu but there isn't a word in the English language that could properly explain how much of an awful time All Might was having. It took all of 45 minutes for his fellow heros to become completely intoxicated, their incoherent drunken ramblings drilling into Toshinori's head. He had a killer migraine that left him wearing a permanent scowl.

To make thing one billion times worse, the hand man handed (im so funny) Toshinori a bowl of fries, simply muttering the word "eat" as he placed them on the varnished table.

If only it was that fucking easy siR.

So here was the all mighty number one hero, the symbol of peace and pillar of justice. What was he doing? Picking fussily at his bowl of lightly salted fries like a bratty young child who wanted pizza instead. Was that too specific? Probably but i digress. The point here is, he wanted to be anywhere that wasn't this bar, even the void would suffice.

Lets analyze for a hot second, shall we make it a game?

~☆*What Type of Drunks are the Staff*☆~

1. Aizawa Shota aka Eraserhead

With this logic based man there isn't much of a difference when he's drunk. He's a bit more aggressive than usual but he won't beat someone up for blinking at them. He's more prone to starting full on debates, once he and his son ;) had a 2 hour long debate over why cats are superior.

Toshinori prefers rabbits but he'll never say it out loud.

2. Yamada Hizashi aka Present Mic

This loud blonde becomes 100% more clingy especially to Aizawa. If by any chance he were to be separated from the tired man, he would either: commit a heinous crime; cry an absurd amount; or the worst of them all, scream.