• The Kidnapping of Bakugou Katsuki •

K a t s u k i :

K a t s u k i :

Katsuki was tied up, chained up like a feral animal and while he is just that, the boy can't help but feel offended it was being called out. He wondered what the need was for a full block of metal on his hands because not even rabies dogs got that treatment.

Did the shitty cock-sock villains think a damn mut was better than him?

Now he was angry. WHO THE FUCK OWNS A KINKY ASS CHAIR WITH ✨Leather Straps✨. This damn chair was like being strapped into a cool theme park ride that almost tipped you upide down; BUT THERE IS NO COOL RIDE. ONLY A N G E R.

Not to mention the fact his foot had been itchy for what? 3 dAYs noW? Gee, he really thought someone would've collected him by now. Yes he set people on fire for blinking at him but. God, isn't this punishment a little extreme?

To put it simply. He was being tortured by the League. The past days had been the equivalent of nails on a chalkboard, screeching relentlessly as punishment for withholding information about All Might. Katsuki isn't sure why Crusty Lips thinks he's All Mights therapist. He's?? A?? Student??

He had bled alot too, some days he was sure he was dying but Katsuki wouldn't kick the bucket out of sheer spite. His eyes burned and his ears pitched with violent fits of white noise. The League had done a real number on him, the greatest hero to be. Damn monsters.

Because on God, if he has to hear Burnt Boy and Vampire Freak duet in karaoke again he might just have to start headbanging straight into a wall. The sound made his ears bleed profusely, he will never be able to listen to Galway Girl again. Katsuki will forever see Crusty Lips trying and failing to do an Irish jig to their piss poor singing attempts. The sight permanently burned into his retinas.

Sorry All Might, maybe he isn't strong after all...

But then it was Friday. Based off of the blondes calculations it was around 9pm or something close, Katsuki never was interested in what the night had to hold because he was always asleep so there really wasn't any point. Also there was a clock across from him but he didn't need the help from some shitty clock.

He was impatiently tapping his foot, trying to annoy Facepalm but the villain just looked desensitized, a small part of Katsuki wanted to empathize with him. Shigaraki glanced at the clock before heaving a sigh that oozed raw frustration.

"Let's get this fuck fest." The villian paused before swinging finger guns in a very Present Mic manner. "On the road."

Katsuki could only sneer at him as he got closer. Was today the day the villain finally dared to lay a finger or five on him? Actually no. Because he stupidly untied him. The first thing the boy did was give his foot a good itch buT THeN he throttled the Crusty Ass Hoe with an explosion backed jab to the throat. Dirty but effective.