• Enter Dabi, Toga and..sHotO?? •

S h i g a r a k i :

S h i g a r a k i :

It's Friday. A week before UA's training camp. 30 minutes since the two new recruits made themselves at home, unwelcome. And approximately 7 minutes until the UA staff members and their 4 rat children come over to get smashed.

"I already told you twits I'm not providing accommodation for your stinky asses." Shigaraki glared, searing metaphorical holes in the back of their dandruff infected hair.

"We heard." Dabi hummed blankly. He was sat next to Toga who was happily sipping a chocolate milkshake she bought earlier from a random street vendor before stabbing him repeatedly. Shigaraki never wants a new recruit bonding day out ever again.

Damn you Sensei.

"Then leave, return to your cardboard box or wherever you stinky homeless hoes sleep." The villain stole a glance at the clock, it was 9:55, the heroes come at 10. Somehow Shigaraki thinks he won't be able to remove these leeches from his bar in 5 minutes.

"I slept in a bed! I killed someone and then became them so i could stay in their room!" Toga giggled, swirling her chocolate milkshake around in the glass with the straw. Tomura's face scrunched up in mild disgust, a face mimicked by Dabi.

"Gross. I slept in a bush on a good day."

"I'm sure your bush would be happy to have you back, Patchwork." 4 minutes left, Shigaraki was getting ancy. "So I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Nice try, crusty lips."

The crusty lips in question deeply inhaled with closed eyes as he tried to think of a viable solution out of this future fuck fest. Then he had a lightbulb moment. He should just ĶıŁĻ ţHĕM! "I didn't want to have to do this." He said flexing his hand. "Actually thats a lie, you annoy me more than the gummy bear song."

Kurogiri doesn't get payed enough for this. The mist man rolled his vibrant yellow eyes while he opened up a warp so his glorified toddler decayed a chair instead if the two new recruits. "Tomura. Please rethink."

"Kurogiri! You know whats about to happen." The bluenette checked the clock once again. "In 1 MINUTE? FUCKIN FUCK."

Dabi stole a gulp of Toga's milkshake much to her annoyance. "Wow, i can't believe Stain worked with you. It sounds like you have a few screws loose, facepalm."

"STAIN WAS A GRADE A, SUNNYSIDE UP BITCH, FRANKENSTEIN. GO WORSHIP HIM ELSEWHERE."

The room was submerged into a really awkward, uncomfortable silenece. Dabi and Toga just blinked at Shigaraki who was beginning to spiral and possibly have a fun little meltdown. Maybe if he just started hysterically screaming like a bat on cocaine they would take a hint, take a hint, tAkE a hiNt. In the wise words of Victorious.

"HEY TOMURA, WE BROUGHT GOOSE oh worm, you have guests."

He knew this would happen. "Oh. Goody."