four

••• •••• •••

••• •••• •••

A Y L A

I woke up in morning to an empty bed, again. This was now normal. Asfandyar would be in the room when I slept but when I woke up, he wouldn't be there.

I looked at Asfandyars side of the bed to see it well kept. Sighing, I headed to the bathroom.

It had been 5 days since we had gone to Asfandyars parents house. After that, I had not seen them or heard from them again. Not that I was expecting to anyways.

I changed into a mustard colored kurti with off white colored pants.

As I was putting on a bracelet, Asfandyar came inside the room. I looked at the dark circles under his eyes and his unkept hair. The first few buttons of his shirt were also unbuttoned. He headed towards the closet, probably to change. I decided to wait for him to be done so we could downstairs together.

He came out a few minutes later, looking much better then before however the dark circles under his eyes were still present.

"Come," he spoke in his rough voice. I immediately stood up and followed him. As we entered the dining room, the banter quieted down. Everyone bowed towards Asfandyar in respect and he return nodded at them. Soon we were all eating breakfast.

"When is your father planning on moving back in?" Questioned Armaan. I had nothing to do but listen in on their conversations.

Asfandyar wiped his mouth with the towel before speaking up. "I'm not sure. Haven't talked to him." Armaan didn't look satisfied with his answer but still nodded.

After breakfast, Asfandyar instructed Sidra to show me around the estate. I had to admit, the estate was absolutely stunning. There was everything you'd ever need there.

Indoor and outdoor pool, a movie theater, a game room, a gorgeous backyard and garden and so much more. They even had a two story gym. Upstairs for training and downstairs for cardio. I had a really good time with Sidra. I had learned that she was married to her childhood crush. Apparently, she wore the pants in the relationship, which honesty didn't surprise me. Her husband worked a normal job and since Sidra's mother had been working here since her childhood, Sidra also decided to work here.

Sidra was really straightforward but a fun person to hang out around.

"Mere saas ko to mujhse shadeed nafrat hai," she said, her face scrunched up. "Jab be dekho, meray baray may sirf burey batay karti hai." I shook my head at her, trying to control my laughter and continued walking.

(My mother in law hates me a lot. She's always talking bad about me)

"Unko itni problem hoti hai kay humra koi bacha nahi. Phir jako sab ko batati hai kay mai unpay zulm karti ho!" She continued.

(She has a problem that we don't have any children. And then she goes around telling everyone I abuse her)

After talking about random stuff for the next two hours, I resided to my room. When I walked in, Asfandyar was sitting on the couch, laptop on the coffee table and he continued to type. I decided to head to the bathroom and take a shower.

I changed into a navy blue kameez and shalwar. I was drying my hair when I heard a knock on the door. Asfandyar looked at me before standing up and walking to wards the door. I quickly grabbed my dupatta.

I saw Armaan's face as soon as Asfandyar opened the door. They nodded at each other and headed towards the couch. I turned back around and but my lip. This was so awkward.

"Ok, I'll meet you in the study." Asfandyar said. Armaan nodded his head before giving me a nod as well. My head was down the whole time, however. The door closed and a pair of shiny shoes stood in front of me. Asfandyar grasped my chin in his head and made she look at him. His eyes were blank, along with his face. He moved closer to the point where our noses were only millimeters apart.

"Never bow your head to anyone, khaza," Asfandyar whispered in his dangerous voice. My heart was dangerously thudding in my chest. I was afraid he could here it. I nodded slightly at him as my lips parted. He stared at my lips for a few seconds, before slowly walking backwards, his eyes on me the time.

(Wife)

I stared right back at him, until he opened the door and walked out. Khaza? What did that mean? I had never heard the word in my life before. I slowly turned back around and faces the vanity's mirror. My cheeks were flushed like never before and I was still panting. Gosh, he really did mess with my emotions.

It was now 11 pm in the night. I had dinner about 3 hours ago in my room since Asfandyar wouldn't be attending dinner. I changed into my nightwear which consisted of silk pajamas and a matching silk tank top.

I started applying moisturizer to my arms face. My skin gotta dry really easily, which is why I had to apply moisturizer everyday. As soon as I finished, my dear husband walked into the room. I could already feel my cheeks starting to blush. I looked away and tried to busy myself in anything.

"You'll be cooking in the kitchen in our wing from now on and we'll be having all our meals there," his deep voice rang out. I froze for a moment, confused. I thought his father was coming the day after tomorrow. I clearly remember Sidra telling me this in the afternoon. Then why did he not want t have meals with them?

I nodded my head at him, although I was still very confused.

I walked towards the bed and got in. After a few minutes of aimlessly laying around, I noticed Asfandyar getting up to leave the room.

"Where are you going?" The question came out my mouth before I could stop it. Asfandyar stopped and looked back around, but didn't say anything. "I mean, are you not going to sleep. Y-you look sleep deprived." I whispered but he had managed to hear me.

He stood there for a few more seconds before leaving the room.

Ouch. That hurt. He just ignored me and left the room.

I heard the door open not even a minute later and he walked in the room. I looked at him in surprise before he started taking off his shirt. I squealed and squeezed my eyes shut.

I heard a deep chuckle that made me feel tingly inside. Asfandyar got in the bed and turned off the light.

I smiled in the dark, one thought in mind, he actually listened to me.

••• •••• •••

It's been a while. I feel so bad for not updating this book as regularly I would like too.

If you read my other book TTMAB, I explained what's been going on

Anyways, how was your day?

Also, please please point out typos so I can fix them!

Remember to vote and comment