seven

••• •••• •••A Y L A

••• •••• •••
A Y L A

"Baba." Asfandyar muttered, a frown on his face for a split second before it was emotionless once again.

Ali nodded at his son as his eyes raked everyone's appearance, including me, before they landed on Maya.

"Chachoo!" Maya exclaimed and ran towards her uncle, hugging him. I saw as Ali's eyes softened as he hugged his niece back.

(Paternal uncle)

Ali became the head of the mafia since his older brother had no interest in being the boss. He then got married to Maya's mother and together they had three children, Maya, Maaz and Omar but unfortunately, Omar and his parents got in an accident when Maaz was 18 and they died in spot.

It was a very gloomy time for the mafia. Maya's father was a very nice man, much different then his younger brother. His wife too.

"I thought you weren't coming here until a few days." Maya said. Ali nodded and walked towards the table, taking a seat.

"I came here to let you know there will be a big celebration held tomorrow." I looked at Maya confused, her having the same expression as me.

"What for?" Asfandyar asked.

"The Mafia's 80th anniversary."

My eyebrows raised up. Well obviously it would be old.

"Why so suddenly?" Armaan asked. That was true. How come he told us just a day before.

"Maaz insisted." Ali answered. "It's at 7pm tomorrow. Make sure you're on time." Everyone nodded at his cold voice and he walked out. I let out a little sigh and turned to look at Asfandyar, who was already staring at me. I could feel my cheeks heating up and looked away from his intense gaze.

"You know what that mean?!" Maya squealed. "Shopping!" My eyes enlarged in horror and I shook my head at her.

"No, there's no way I'm going shopping with you again."

"Aww, c'mon Ayla. It'll be fun." Maya pouted at me.

"More like hell." Armaan muttered. Mayas eyes snapped to his as she glared at him.

"Wanna repeat that?" Armaan just rolled his eyes before getting up.

"I've got to and pick up Sara from the airport," Armaan said as he got up. Oh right, Sara his wife was coming back home today.

Soon after Armaan left, Maya also went to reside in her bedroom saying how she was going look online for some inspiration.

I picked up all the dishes from the table as Asfandyar just stared at me. My heart skipped a beat every 5 seconds due to his intense gaze. As I put the last dishes away, I turned to look at him. "Apko kuch aur chahi yeh?"