six

••• •••• •••A Y L A

••• •••• •••
A Y L A

"Obviously I ran into his car intentionally," Maya proudly spoke, while rolling her eyes at me. I shook my head at her behavior. She had purposely ran into the colleges jock car after he had cheated on one of her friends.

We, including me, Maya and Sidra, were seated upstairs in my wing of the mansion.

I hadn't seen Asfandyar since last night, which I was kind of used to by now.

"So you believe that cheating is wrong?" Sidra asked from where she was standing. Maya nodded her head and muttered an obviously under her breath, while sipping on her coffee.

"So then you would think abusing your wife is also wrong." Sidra spoke up again. My eyes flew up to her and I have her a warning glare.

"Of course abusing your wife is wrong. Why are you asking me such weird questions?" Maya said, oblivious to the meaning behind her words.

"She's just saying that because a lot of people here don't believe that." I spoke up before Sidra could reply.

Yes it was wrong of me stop Sidra from telling her what her brother was up to, but not was it my business nor Sidra's.

Maya shrugged before sipping on her coffee once again.

"Waise, when did you learn English?" Maya asked Sidra.

(Anyways)

"Inte saal yaha par hum kam kar rahay hai, English tou ani hi pari gi." Sidra said, before turning her head towards me. "Mai neechay jaha rahi hoon, agar koi kam ho, tou pata di giye ka." I gave her a nod and watched as she walked out.

(I have worked many years here, of course I would've learned English. I am going downstairs, if you need anything, let me know)

After breakfast, I spent time in my and Asfandyars room, binge watching The Haunting of Hill House, my favorite show. I had been obsessed with the show since it had came out.

I paused the episode as a knock resonated through the room.

"Come in," I called out and got up from the couch.

One of the maids came in with her head bowed. "Malik Sahab apko bhula rahay hai." She quietly whispered.

(Mr. Malik is calling you)

A/n; Am I the only one that thinks Mr. Malik sounds weird? Anyways

I nodded at her and watched as she scurried off in fear.