The Conkiss (?) confession+kiss ?

I walked into the classroom quietly and sat on my seat. Most of my classmates were surrounding and talking to the popular boy, Tetsuro Kuroo. He was the total opposite of me, talking and hanging out with everybody, as I was just a person in the back of the class and I don't think he even knows that I'm here. I wasn't really fond of him, as I was a huge introvert and I usually preferred to be in a quiet environment.

As the class ended, my classmates packed their bags to leave and some of them were asking Kuroo if he was free during the weekends. I decided to stay in class a bit longer because I wanted to finish my pending assignments and the teacher also asked me to bring the stack of papers to the teachers' office.

Everybody left the class already, but unexpectedly, Kuroo stayed in his seat, acting a bit weird... his whole body has shaking like a mini earthquake.
I was starting to get worried, so I approached him and tapped him on the shoulder, then he faced me, a bit startled with wide eyes.

"You okay? Your body has been fidgeting for a while now...", I started speaking, ignoring his surprised expression.

"Oh! Sorry about that... I was too happy I couldn't control myself since I just got a mail saying that we won the Volleyball match that we played yesterday! Ahhh, I'm so relieved!", Kuroo told me like a person who just finished on their big project.

"Volleyball?", I was confused because I didn't know that he played Volleyball.

"Yeah, Volleyball. I'm the captain of the Nekoma Volleyball club.", he said it so calming and with that 'you-didn't-know?' tone.

Oh My God.

How did I not know?!

"Wait, really?!", I asked in shock.

"Yeah! Why are you so shocked?"

"Well, I'm the captain of Nekoma's female Volleyball club...", I grinned like a dork.

"Oh! That's surprising! Both of our teams are distant from each other, so I haven't really known when was the last time they change their captain and all that. But it's nice to know that you are the captain of the female Volleyball club! We should practice together sometime!"

"Yeah, sure!"

Kuroo and I started hanging out a lot (like literally a lot), without our classmates knowing, and we had a lot of fun! We shared our interests in Volleyball, cats and our teams always practiced together which improved the team's performance.

"Welcome, Kuroo!", I invited him to my house to study for the incoming test.

"Ah, hello, Y/n. Thanks for inviting me.", Kuroo said with his kind smirk. (wtf is a kind smirk?)

I invited him to sit on the couch in the living room and I sat next to him, bringing out the textbooks and stationary.

After few minutes, Kuroo's stomach suddenly made this huge growl and I couldn't hold my laughter.

"Oops, my stomach started talking...", Kuroo jokingly said.

"Haha, I'm gonna make some cookies for us to snack on!", I said and ran to the kitchen.

"Thanks!", Kuroo shouted so that I can hear him from the kitchen since he was in the living room.

After a few minutes, I walked back to the living room with my apron on while holding the plate of cookies in my hand.

"Phew! There you go.", I put the plate of cookies on the table and sat next to Kuroo at where I was sitting a few minutes ago.

When I didn't hear or see a reaction from him, I glanced at him to see that he was looking at me with a serious face, a bit flushed at the same time?

"Kuroo, are you okay-"

He suddenly pinned me to the ground, his two broad hands pushing both of my arms down to the floor, and when I looked up at his face, he stared into my eyes as if he wanted to tell me something important. Blood rushed to my cheeks as he slowly shifted his face closer to mine.

"Kuroo-", I tried to talk but he started talking.

"Y/n, I'm gonna honestly tell you...", Kuroo said with a serious tone.

"...Y-yes?"

"I like you. No, I love you. Would you be my girlfriend?", he said it so straightly that I had to look in his serious eyes.

It took me a second to interpret what he just said. Now, I was blushing like a goddamn tomato that was freshly grown and is pure red. (Oh god now I imagine my head being a freaking, literal tomato)

"I-I-I um, I l-like you t-too... haha, I'm n-not dreaming, r-right?", I never stuttered so much in my life.

He chuckled at my flushed expression and suddenly he gently attached his lips onto mine.

"Mmm!", I mumbled under the kiss with shock.

The kiss lasted only a few seconds and Kuroo opened his eyes to meet my wide-eyed face.

"Now you know that this isn't a dream, right?", he said with a smirk on his face.

I pouted but smiled at him. He blushed a little from it and he pulled his body back up to a sitting position. I did the same and I looked at his eyes. I pecked his cheeks and stood up to sit back on the sofa. Kuroo did the same.

Idk what to write from here. It's up to your imagination ;)

done:)

(Published: 2nd August 2020)