Aww his parents

I don't know anything about Kuroo's parents so they will be kinda OC ish...
Continue!

———————————————

You and Kuroo was walking home together from school, hand in hand, as you two were having small chit chats about this and that.

It was a normal day, the wind breezing, rustling through the leaves of the bushes that grew next to the side walk, as you and Kuroo interwound hands together while walking at the same pace.

"Yeah, so when I saw it, it was like-", you was telling Kuroo about the rabbit you saw today at the back of the school but he suddenly grabbed your arm and pulled you behind his broad back.

"Kuroo? What-", you tried to ask Kuroo why he suddenly pulled you but he shushed you.

'Hmm? What is going on?'

"Oh! Kuroo! On the way home?", you heard a woman, who was around her 30s, said.

"Y-yeah. H-how about y-you guys?", Kuroo was talking in a gentler voice an you could tell that he was nervous?

'He's stuttering... that means he's nervous. Who is he talking to?'

"Are you okay, Kuroo?", you heard a man also around his 30s speak.

'I continued to keep quiet just in case... it's his...'

"Y-yeah, I'm fine, dad.", listening to the word 'dad', you immediately realised that Kuroo was parents.

...

There was an awkward silence for a second as I stood still behind him.

'I didn't know exactly why I had to hide from his parents... maybe they were strict?'

"Kuroo, what are you hiding?", his mother finally asked with an obviously-you-were-hiding-something kinda tone.

Kuroo sighed and stood one step to the right to reveal you while you two still had your hands held together.

"This is my girlfriend, (Y/n).", Kuroo said as he looked at his parents with a small, nervous smile.

You shrunk a bit, giving a small wave and a tiny smile plastered on your face.

...

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!", both of the parents screamed and gave each other a high five that gave a loud smack sound.

You tilted your head to the side and looked at Kuroo, to see that he's looking down to the ground with embarrassment as he knew why he's parents were so happy.

By the time you faced his parents, they gave you a biiig hug and suddenly exclaimed, "We are gonna have grandchildren! Yeeeeeeeeeee!"

You and Kuroo was flushing a tomato colour (oh god, not again) as he was doing a small face palm and you were just chuckling at his parent's reaction.

—————————

They invited you over for dinner, as they wanted to talk to you, you accepted it and texted your parents that you were going to stay for dinner at a 'friend's' house.

You sat next to Kuroo in front of his nicely polished, wooden table since you two were waiting for dinner to be served as you heard the two parents fangirling in the kitchen.

You couldn't hold back the small chuckled that escaped out of your mouth and looked at Kuroo who still had his pinkish face on.

"I'm happy that your parents are fine about this! Oh y-yeah, how about the t-thing t-they talked about j-j-just n-now?", you asked, with your expression turning from cheerful to flushing scarlet.

Kuroo put one of his fingers to your lips, "Do you want one?", he suddenly asked as he looked at you eyes with a serious look.

"W-W-W-W-WHAAAAAT!?", you instinctively shouted, so loud that the author of this book, who was like miles away, heard you, plus the stuttering.

"Did something happen, Y/n?", your future mother-in-law- oops- I meant Mrs Tetsuro (you're gonna become one soon😏)- omg- I meant Kuroo's mother asked you, watching your standing stance with the chair on the floor.

"Oh, I was just asking if she wanted a few-", you slapped your hand over Kuroo's mouth before he could continue.

'A few?! Wtf- omg- help-' *fangirling noises*

"O-o-oh, it's nothing! We were just talking about school and there was something surprising... hehe...", you said as you tried to go back to your senses but your brain was still screaming.

"Oh, okay!", Kuroo's mother walked back into the kitchen with her favourite apron.

You sat down with a sigh escaping your lips, as you let go of the hand over Kuroo's mouth and leaned your arms and head on the table.

"O-ouch...", Kuroo mumbled and you looked at him, to see that his lips had a little blood coming out.

"Oh fish! Sorry!", you tried to stop that swearing, since you were in his parent's house and grabbed a piece of tissue paper from the tissue box laying on the table.

You gently scooped his chin and dabbed the tissue paper on the bleeding area on his lips, as he looked into your eyes in awe.

"Y/n, your eyes are pret-", before Kuroo could finish his sentence, you grabbed his upper and lower lip and shut them together.

"Stop moving your mouth! Or else I can't remove the blood!", you exclaimed as you had no idea of what he was going to say but you were only focused on removing the blood.

Kuroo groaned in sadness as he patiently waited for you to finish.

"Okay! Done!", you said as you threw the tissue paper in the bin and sat back next to Kuroo.

"Oh, what were you going to say just now?", you asked Kuroo, tilting your head to the side.

He chuckled as he thought of how his girlfriend can be cute and aggressive at the same time, and he answered you saying, "I said your eyes are pretty, Y/n."

Smooth, my man! (Oops my hand slipped) You felt the heat rushing into your cheeks. (Oh god the tomato is arriving~)

"Hmph!", you turned your head the other way, just trying to cover your tomato face :)

—————————————————

You were on your way home with Kuroo after eating a delicious dinner meal with his parents and hearing them tell you to make sure Kuroo behaves and his father pampering him to take a good care of you.

They were really sweet and kind, and you were really happy about that! You were actually a bit worried that they might not accept you or something but you're relieved now since that didn't happen.

You kissed Kuroo on the cheek as you went into your house, waved goodbye and thanked him.

He waved back at you and walked home with a happy and satisfied smile plastered on his face.

——————————————-
Phew, finally finishhhheeeedddd!

Oh right, I need help. :P