D.a.t.e

Finally, today was the day of your first date with Kuroo.

He actually wanted to go out to eat at a cafe, but we decided that we should go watch a Volleyball match since we loved Volleyball.

I wore my clothes and put on a light amount of natural makeup.

(Pick your favourite!)

After we reached the place where they stated the volleyball competition, we sat down and waited for the competition to start.

While we were waiting, Kuroo slipped his hand under mine and intertwined his fingers. I blushed and looked to the other side to hide my embarrassment.

Kuroo chuckled at this and I just pouted while the Volleyball game was starting.

——————————————————————

During the game, one of the Volleyball players hit the ball too hard for the serve and as I saw the ball flying to my direction, Kuroo stuck his hand out and grabbed it.

There was somebody down there at the Volleyball court waving, asking Kuroo to pass the ball back. Kuroo stood, STOOD, up and threw the ball gently back at the person who was waving.

Suddenly, the whole court was just a gasp. (Lol a 'gasp')

Since this was a high school Volleyball competition between other schools, Nekoma's Volleyball club was quite popular and almost everyone knew us.

"Shit", Kuroo mumbled/cursed under his breath.

"Kuroo! Ah, and Y/nnnnnn!", Hinata, who was in Karasuno, who was going against Aoba Josai, waved and shouted from the court, loud enough so that we can hear it.

I stood up next to Kuroo and we waved back at Hinata. I didn't think that something like this would happen, but it was nice watching our fellow friends from other teams play.

Kuroo and I sat back down to watch them continue their game.

(Wtf do I write from here)
———————————————————————————————

"Haha, it was fun today!", I said to Kuroo as he walked me home and we reached my house.

Kuroo kindly smiled at me but suddenly bring me in a hug. (Wow, shocking hug from Kuroo for you spicy readers :P)

"Kuroo?"

I felt his warm breath on my neck as he softly said, "I love you."

I hitched a breath and put my hand on my face to cover up my face of embarrassment .

I ran into the house and opened the window to shout, "I love you too!", and went back in the house while Kuroo was just in a happy mood for the whole week after that.

(What should I write?)