hoodies = cuddles

Phew! Finally, a one week holiday. No homework, no tests, and no having to wake up early! Oh, how you wanted for this time to come.

It was full of tests before this precious one week holiday, so you and Kuroo haven't really spend much time together, as you both were cramming to study.

So guess what? You're staying at your family's vacation house in Hokkaido with Kuroo, and ONLY Kuroo, for the whole week!

Your parents were chill with it, so you decided to pack your bags and you two are set to go!

———————————————-

The place had a lot of open space and it was just right infront of the ocean at a private area owned by your family, so it felt as if you two were the only ones left on earth, infront of this vast ocean that never ends.

After all the trouble of travelling and moving here and there, you finally could un-tense your shoulders and relax.

You sat on the sofa, leaning towards the armrest while scrolling through your phone and was waiting for Kuroo to finish using the bathroom, since he wasn't used to the boat ride...

He finally came out of the bathroom feeling refreshed, and sat next to you, waiting for you to say something... but you could smell the disgusting vomit smell literally oozing out from him.

"Kuroo, you smell like- um... green stuff. Do you mind washing up?", you asked him, not wanting to use the word vomit or you know, anything disgusting, since this was your vacation day.

—————————————————————

Finally, it's the time you were waiting for. The time where you can relax, not give a fuck, and just cuddle the shit out of Kuroo.

But wait... where the hell is Kuroo?

Well, he seems to be having trouble trying to find his favourite black hoodie that he brought.

"Babe, do you know where's my black hoodie?", he shouted from the room.

"No idea!", you gently shouted back.

"Hmm... I wonder where it is... I'm pretty sure I brought it here.", Kuroo came running and sat next to you on the sofa, but the cushion went down since Kuroo was a bit heavy.

You turned to face him and you realise that he is topless, but that's not just the important part, it was just how nicely built he was.

"How much Volleyball did you play to get THAT?", you asked him while you pointed as his beautifully blocky packs.

"I think you should know already. Huh, but I'm shocked that you don't get flustered.", Kuroo said as he grabbed your chin gently and brought his face close to yours.

"Hah, was already expecting to see that one day. I'm not easily flustered.", you pecked his lips as you smirked and he just chuckled.

Kuroo paused for a sec. He looked at you, then he turned to look at your clothes, and then back up to you.

"Hey, babe. Why're you wearing my hoodie?", Kuroo said after realising you were wearing it.

"Hm? Your hoodie?", you asked him, very unknowingly and innocently wearing that piece of clothing that didn't belong to you.

"Yeah, you're wearing my hoodie..."

"Oh shit! Sorry, heh, I didn't know. It looked comfy so I just took it.", you giggled and made an apologetic face.

"Haha you clutz. Nevermind, you can wear it, you look so preciously cute in that. I'll just grab my other hoodie.", Kuroo exclaimed and it made you blush a teeny bit.

"Quickly change and come back, okay? I wanna c-cuddle..", you gave him a pleading gaze and he chuckled and kissed your forehead.

"Sure, my doll."

(Yaaaaaaay, finally. Oh yeah, just wanted to ask, do you guys want me to write the cuddling scene? Just tell me in the comments!)