Mademoiselle 🤣🤣🤣 wtf

It's been a few days since Kuroo asked me out and now I'm sitting here, wondering why I haven't went out on a date with him yet.

"Y/n?", Kuroo snapped me out of my thoughts and look at me with a confused look.

Kuroo was at my place to help me do my homework since I was stuck on some parts of the questions, but mostly, I just wanted him to come over so I could spend time with him.

"O-oh, Kuroo. Sorry, I thinking of something...", I said to Kuroo as I looked back up to him.

"Thinking about?", he asked me curiously.

"Um... I was thinking if you wanted to go on a...", I paused, trying to push the nervousness and the shyness off my head.

"On a date?", Kuroo Continued my sentence and I just looked at him with shock.

He grinned and said, "Did I read my   Mademoiselle's mind?", he said with a bit of a French accent.

I burst out laughing because it was so sudden. (Oh my god, I cant imagine Kuroo with a French accent but I can imagine him with a freaking baguette 🥖🤣🤣🤣 omg help)

"Whaaaat?", he said to me as if he didn't know what I was laughing about.

My laughing calm down but I still couldn't stop thinking about what he just said, so the laughing lasted around five minutes.

I wiped my tears of laughter away as I hugged Kuroo and buried my head inside of his chest.

I looked up into his eyes and replied with, "Yes, you read my mind, my Monsieur." *ahem* with a French  accent.

Kuroo and I spent our time laughing together with cuddles <3

(Published: 2nd August 2020)