where did the lights go?

Your parents were out on a business trip and you were bored at home, so you decided to invite Kuroo to your house.

You rushed to the door after hearing the gate to your door open and saw Kuroo's eyes wide open because your house was most probably bigger than a museum and it was luxurious as hell.

He slowly walked by the huge, giant entrance doors, amazed by what he was seeing and he looked like he was a bomb that was gonna explode. You just chuckled at his reaction and ran to hug him.

"You're finally here! That took a long time..." you gently whispered into his ear.

"Hey! Your house is so far into the mountains, I had to ask the taxi driver if he was going the right way, haha." he teasingly said while chuckling at the same time.

You grabbed his hands and pulled him into your house, "Come on! Let's watch some movies, haha!" you smiled with excitement. Kuroo was fine with anything that made you smile so freely; he loves it.

You pulled him to the cinema room and he was shocked, of course, because it was literally the size of a theater hall. He sat down next to you on the couch that felt like clouds and he didn't mind whatever movie you were gonna choose to watch. 

You were happy because you don't really do slumber parties, so you were delighted that Kuroo was here for you. Also, you decided to watch a horror movie because you knew that both of you love them. 

It has been a few minutes since the movie started, you're already cuddling Kuroo by grabbing his arm and laying your head on his shoulders, and that made Kuroo happy, so he decided to shift in closer to you. Two of you cuddled there in silence, while the speakers were blasting horrifying shouting noises. (sounds wrong)

The movie came to a halt when suddenly, the lights and the screen turned off, surprising you and Kuroo, and since you were quite the scaredy-cat when it came to the dark, so you immediately jumped on Kuroo and hugged his arm. He wasn't expecting that so he was shocked, again. He felt your hands shaking.

"Are you okay?", he asked you gently. 

"Sorry, I'm a bit scared of-", you were trying to finish your sentence when your phone suddenly rang, and it was from your father. You answered.

"Hey, sweetheart. Sorry, if the lights went out, someone is fixing some problems with the electricity now. Come to my workroom in the other building if you need me.", your father's gentle but serious voice came out from your phone, most likely working.

"O-okay, bye!", you tried to hide your shaky voice since you didn't want your father worried, and you cut the call.

"You had another building?!- Anyways, I think we just have to wait for a bit until the lights turn back on. Let me turn on my phone light.", Kuroo said, with a bit of shock at the start.

He reached out for his phone in his pocket and turned on the light. You felt a sense of ease with a bit of light provided, but you still felt scared, I mean, you were just watching a horror movie, so...

Kuroo got a sense that you were still afraid, so he held your hand gently and rubed it with his thumb. He used his other arm to scoop you up onto his lap. You shreiked a bit, but calm downed, after knowing that Kuroo was there for you.

He asked you once again, "You okay?"

"Mhm, since you're here with me.", you replied, making him blush, and laid your head against his chest.

He took this chance to kiss you on the lips, and to be honest, thid kind of scenario kinda turned him on. So, of course, he deepened the kiss and you were starting to get into the mood too. You totally forgot about the lights...

Aaaand bling! the lights are back on, but of course, you two kept going. Until, bang! The doors open, and you two immediately break the passionate kiss, and guess who's standing there? 

Yes, your dad.

Who else? Your dad. mhm Your dad.

You two looked at him with the 'holy shit'-face and he was definetely pissed, kind of.

He sighed and slowly backed out and closed the door. 

um... The end?