Chapter 1

Y/N'S POV

"Seb, stop. Seriously, stop it!" I laugh as I try to roll off his bed, his arms still wrapped around me. "Come on, I really have to go."

"Can't you just stay the night here? Why do you have to leave?" He whined, pulling my closer towards him.

"You know I can't. I have school tomorrow, and none of my clothes are here. Plus my parents would be furious." I say, trying to push him away from me.

"Ugh, why do you have to go to that dumb public school? That's where all the rejects are." He says, resting his head in the crook of my neck.

"First of all, I go there and so do all of my friends, so watch it. Secondly, I'd rather go there then be at a private all girl school where everyone's stuck up."

"Whatever. But I miss getting to see you. It's hard not being able to just walk around in public together. When can we finally tell them?" He asks, his voice slightly muffled by my neck.

"And risk getting rejected by them? No way! You know it was hard to find friends when I was new. I don't want to lose them." I say, with a small and sad smile.

"I don't see the problem, you're not even a threat. I mean, you don't tell me their plans and routines anyway so what's the matter?" He asks as plays with my hands.

"Because you're you and you've done some pretty bad things, they still hold it against you. They don't want me anywhere near you or the warblers, let alone dating you." He let's out a soft sigh, I could tell that this was killing him. "I'm sorry, I just know they won't be able to accept it. They'd try and break us up and never let us be together."

"It's okay, I understand." He said, while nodding his head a bit.

I stand up and grab my backpack, "I really have to go now Seb, but I'll see you this weekend?"

"Yes ma'am." He says as he salutes, I just chuckle and lean in to give him a quick kiss. "Mm, I'm going to miss you."

"And I'll miss you. But for now, I have to go." I say before grabbing my things and going. "Love you!" I shout over my shoulder at the pouting warbler.

"Love you too!" He yelled back as I shut the door behind me and sneak my way out of Dalton, passing by some of them along the way.

I made my way back home, singing along to the car radio. My parents were gone for the evening on a date so I was alone.

I decide to heat up some leftovers from the night before and just eat it quickly, before getting ready for bed and falling asleep.