Chapter 5

Y/n's POV

"So, who wants to kick this off?" Mr. Shue asks as he claps his hands together. "No volunteers?" I looked around me before sighing and raising my hand up. "Great! Well come on up, the floor is yours."

I make my way over to the middle of the room, in front of the piano and take a deep breath in.

"All along it was a fever

A cold sweat, hot headed believer

I threw my hands in the air, said, "Show me something"

He said, "If you dare, come a little closer"

Round and around and around and around we go

Oh, now tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know

Not really sure how to feel about it

Something in the way you move

Makes me feel like I can't live without you

It takes me all the way

I want you to stay

It's not much of a life you're living

It's not just something you take, it's given

Round and around and around and around we go

Oh, now tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know

Not really sure how to feel about it

Something in the way you move

Makes me feel like I can't live without you

It takes me all the way

And I want you to stay

Ooh, the reason..."

Everyone begins to clap and cheer as my song ends. I smiled a bit before returning to my seat, some of my friends complimenting me. For the rest of glee I couldn't stop smiling, I was so proud of myself.

Rachel and Finn performed a duet together, as did Mercedes, and Artie. Then Quinn sang a solo before joining Santana and Brittany's performance too. Blaine and Kurt decided to have everyone song with them, and this had to be one of the best meetings we've had.

After glee, I headed home where Sebastian was supposed to meet me since my parents were both working late that night. As I arrived, I noticed a familiar car parked down the street from my house.

I unlocked the door and walked inside and jogged upstairs to my room. Sure enough, Sebastian was lying on my bed reading some book.

"Hey babe, did you put the spare key back under the rock?" I ask as I flop onto the bed beside him.

"Yes ma'am, I did." He says, before placing his book to the side and placing a kiss to my temple.

"Good. So how was your day?" I asked, cuddling myself into him, placing my face in the crook of his neck.

"Same old, same old. Went through some classes and practiced with the warblers. We were working on our songs for Regionals coming up" He replies, a cocky smirk on his face.

"Hmm, oh yeah? And what songs were those? I asked, placing a soft kiss to his neck.

"We were working on G- hey!" He exclaimed when he realized what I was doing. "I see what you're doing, you little devil."

I let out a laugh, before looking up at him, "I'm just kidding. I wouldn't do that to you."

"Mhm, because I'm so sure of that." He replies sarcastically, while rolling his eyes at me.

"It's true!" I say back, lightly hitting his arm. "Anyway, are you hungry? Do you want to have dinner?"

"Yeah sure, we can whip up something quick like pasta to have." He agrees.

I sit up from the bed and grab his hand in mine before we go racing to the kitchen, downstairs.

Let's say that the night was filled with us somewhat successfully cooling pasta but the kitchen a mess. We ended up spending two hours cleaning it up after we ate. Yep, he's a keeper.