Chapter 9

Y/n's POV

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n wait up!" I heard Sebastian shout but I just kept walking. Once he finally catches up he runs in front of me and pulls me into a tight embrace. "Y/n, Y/n hey. Hey, come here."

I start to break down and cry again into Sebastian's shoulder, hugging him even tighter. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. God, I must look like a mess." I say as I part from him and wipe my eyes.

"Yeah, but a beautiful one." He tells me before kissing my forehead gently. He looked down at me and I could see the hurt in his eyes. The guilt.

"Some way to spend our six month anniversary, huh?" I say sarcastically, looking down at my feet.

"Yeah, Y/n look at me." He says as he lifts my head up to face him. "I can't let you do this."

"Do what?" I say, nervously. "Wh-what do you mean 'Do what'?"

"You know what. This. Us. They mean the world to you-"

"Yes, but but, you're the one I love! I love you Sebastian! My world isn't complete without you in it." I say, feeling the tears welling up in my eyes again.

"I know, and I love you too. I love you so much, you have no idea. Which is why, which is why I have to let you go." He mumbles, taking my hands in his.

"No, no. Sebastian, don't. Please." I say, the tears streaming down my face.

"Please, don't make this harder than it already is. I love you, and I will always love you." He whispers back, rubbing his thumb against my cheek.

"Sebastian." I whisper in an almost inaudible tone.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n." he says, squeezing my hand one last time as I desperately try to keep a hold of him. But he gets out, and he leaves.

I stood there, in the middle of that parking lot, just in shock. No tears, no yelling. It was just, quiet. And I already missed him.

When I got home, I raced upstairs and slammed my door. I fall on top of my bed and just start crying for what seemed to be the thousandth time that night. I couldn't believe he would do that to me, the more I thought about it and the more I replayed the events in my head, my heart cracked more and more.

That night I cried myself to sleep. Who knew that the night I've been waiting for would end up being the worst night of my life..

The next day, I was terrible. I was a mess. None of my friends even came to see what was wrong, all just tried avoiding me like I was the plague. I moped into Glee Club, a frown etched onto my usually bubbly face. Everyone turned their heads towards me, some looked shocked, others confused, but then some looked plain guilty. And I had known what was coming and Rachel was the first to speak up.

"After today, you're officially out of Glee Club, Y/n." Confirming my suspicions, I just simply nod my head and turn towards Mr. Shue.

"Okay, before I go though, Mr. Shue? Are we still doing Soul and R&B? If so I'd like to sing one last song." I say as he nods his head.

"Share my life, take me for what I am

'Cause I'll never change all my colours for you

Take my love, I'll never ask for too much

Just all that you are and everything that you do

I don't really need to look very much further

I don't wanna have to go where you don't follow

I won't hold it back again, this passion inside

Can't run from myself

There's nowhere to hide

Don't make me close one more door

I don't wanna hurt anymore

Stay in my arms if you dare

Or must I imagine you there

Don't walk away from me...

I have nothing, nothing, nothing

If I don't have you, you, you, you, you

You see through right to the heart of me

You break down my walls with the strength of your love

I never knew love like I've known it with you

Will a memory survive, one I can hold on to

I don't really need to look very much further

I don't wanna have to go where you don't follow

I won't hold it back again, this passion inside

I can't run from myself

There's nowhere to hide

Your love I'll remember forever

Don't make me close one more door

I don't wanna hurt anymore

Stay in my arms if you dare

Or must I imagine you there

Don't walk away from me...

I have nothing, nothing, nothing...

Don't make me close one more door

I don't wanna hurt anymore

Stay in my arms if you dare

Or must I imagine you there

Don't walk away from me, no

Don't you dare walk away from me

I have nothing, nothing, nothing

If I don't have you, you

If I don't have you, oh, ooh, ooh"

Everyone was quiet. I took a deep breath before saying to them, "Did you hear that Sebastian broke up with me last night? I just thought that you should know."

"'Thought that we should know'? You mean how you 'thought that we should know' about you and that evil chipmunk of a boyfriend you got? The one that almost blinded Blaine? Huh, yeah sure." Santana scoffs at me, rolling her eyes.

"Okay, just stop. I get it, you're mad. But can you see past this dumb feud? I met him before I even knew he was captain of the Warblers. And I tried so hard for him to stop doing all of these bad things and he did. For us. And now, he's gone. I loved him, you know? I-I still do! And he broke up with me, on our sixth month anniversary, because of all of you! You're all the reason that he left me, crying outside of BreadstiX. On our anniversary. I get that you feel like you can't forgive me, so just remember this: I. Hate. You." At that point, everyone was stunned. And I just walked out of the room, slamming the door as hard as I possibly could behind me.

'Fine, if they want to hate me then they can go ahead. I'm done.' I think to myself.