Chapter 10

Y/n's POV

I threw myself onto my bed and screamed into my pillow. Then I started to break down and cry. My mom/dad must have heard me and knocked on my door.

"Y/n? Honey, are you okay?" S/he asked on the other side, "Can I come in?"

"Please, just go away!" I yell, my voice cracked and hoarse from all of my crying.

But s/he just ignored my pleas and came in anyway. Her/his face became more worried when they saw me, "Aw, baby what's wrong?"

"S-sebastian broke up with me yesterday. B-because s-some of my f-friends saw us together a-and didn't like us together. T-they hate me and kicked me out of gl-glee club today." I hiccuped and sniffled.

Mom/dad tsked and pulled me into their arms as I started to cry again. "Oh, my poor baby. I'm so sorry honey. I'll let you in on a secret though." I pull away and look at him/her. "It'll get better. I promise, it'll get so much better. You'll have your heart broken over and over until you find the right one. By friends and boyfriends. If he's really the one for you, then you don't give up on him. And if they are really your friends, they'll learn to accept you and whoever you date. But right now, I think the best medicine is some ice cream and movies with your biggest fan."

I let out a sad chuckle, "That actually sounds really nice right now."

And that night the only tears spilled were ours from watching sappy romance movies and comedies together. We also talked about transferring me from McKinley to Barden High School. A 'fresh start' as my mom/dad likes to call it. A fresh start. Just what I need.

Sebastian's POV

"Sebastian, come on! It's been a week!" Jeff shouted through the door as he kept repeatedly knocking on the door.

I ignored him as I laid on my stomach on my bed. My eyes stung from all of the crying I've been doing over the past week.

"Sebastian, seriously! We know how much you loved her but you need to pull it together." Nick called out from the other side of the door.

I remained quiet as I stared at the photo of us on our 3 month anniversary. We were on a beach and I had her in my arms as we smiled at each other. I remember that day so clearly. Her family and mine decided to spend the weekend at our beach house down in the Outer Banks. She was so excited when I asked her to go. Her eyes lit up and she pulled me into a giant bear hug.

"Look, man. We need you, we get that you're sad but you can't just mope around forever." Trent said. "Please Sebastian? Regionals are in three weeks! We have to practice before we compete against the New Directions!"

What? Did they have the entirety of the Warblers outside? I just shook my head, "No. Just go away, please?" I shouted back, my voice broke. After a while I didn't hear any more knocking or calling. I let out a breath, part of me was relieved that I could be alone but another part wished that they stayed with me.

Blaine's POV

I stride into the practice room and march straight into the middle of it. "Okay, listen. Everyone. Because it has been two weeks and I am sick and tired of all of this."

"Are you forgetting that little miss 'stab us in the back' was dating that evil beanpole with chipmunk cheeks behind our backs? The same one who nearly blinded you before?" Santana quipped.

"Yeah, why should we care what happens to her next? I mean I loved Y/n, she was my friend but I can't forgive her for what she did." Rachel said and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Oh, really? Cause apparently you did the same thing with Jesse St. James from Vocal Adrenaline once too. But you're still here, aren't you? The only difference is Y/n wasn't embarrassed by Sebastian and he actually loves her. You guys are all being selfish and ignorant towards her feelings." I snap back, making Rachel speechless.

"Look, we know that but six months? How could she keep that from us?" Finn asked, looking hurt.

"Ever thought that maybe, just maybe she knew that you guys would never accept her choice? And that you'd react the way you did at BreadstiX or last week when you kicked her out?" I ask.

"Blaine's right guys. I mean, I hate Sebastian probably more than all of you do for obvious reasons but Blaine does have a point. This is Y/n we're talking about here. She would never want to hurt us, we reacted exactly the way she was afraid of. We should apologize." Kurt speaks up, drawing attention to him.

I let out a sigh before admitting the bad news, "Actually, it might be too late for that... I saw y/n cleaning out her locker today. I stopped by to see what was going on and, guys she's transferring schools."

"What?" Mercedes asked, shocked.

"Wait, really? She left McKinley?" Brittany asked, looking upset as Santana pulled her into a hug.

"Did she say what school she was going to? Is she staying in Ohio?" Tina asked and I nod.

Flashback

After class, I headed over to Y/n's locker to try and catch up to her. We haven't really talked other than a few texts. When I got there, she was packing her stuff into a box.

"Y/n please don't say you're doing what I think you're doing and just switching lockers or doing some cleaning?" I rush out and she sighs before looking at me.

"I'm leaving, Blaine." She says bluntly before returning to cleaning out all of her things.

"No, no. Y/n, please. They'll come around eventually, they just-"

She slams her locker shut before turning to me, "No Blaine! They won't. And even if they did, what's the point?! Sebastian already broke up with me. I'm leaving and there's nothing you can do about it. I'm sorry."

She starts to walk away and I follow alongside her. "Well, where are you going? At least keep in touch, please?"

"Barden High School, I start there tomorrow morning. They have an acapella glee club there, so I might try out. I'll keep you updated from time to time but I'm not promising anything." She mumbles loud enough for me to hear before walking away from me.

I stop in the middle of the hall and watch her leave this school for the last time.

"Yeah, she told me she was moving to Barden High School." I say, "And that she would join their glee club there."

"Wait, so she's going to be competing against us at Regionals?" Finn asks and everyone starts to freak out a bit.

"This is all our fault. We drove her away and now, now we might not get her back." Rachel says quietly and the room falls silent.

Mr. Shue walks in and says, "I don't think so. You can still get her back, you know?"

"But how?" Quinn asks, "She's gone, what can we do about it?"

"Go talk to her. Apologize and support her. She's going through a lot and I think she could really use her friends right now." Mr. Shue says and we all make a plan to go get her back.