Fun Facts

Hello, 

I thought it would be a fun idea to include some little facts about this story while I was writing this.  Just some little tidbits that I thought you would find interesting that will make you go 'oooohhhhhh'

Max was not originally supposed to be a part of the story. I hadn't planned for there to be a love triangle but when I decided I wanted to enter this for the Wattys, I knew I needed to write a lot to get to the 50,000 word mark, so ended up including Max to add some extra drama (I'm all about that drama). I think it worked out well in the end though. I ended up enjoying writing about the character of Max. 

I had originally written this story for NaNoWriMo 2016 but didn't make it very far, I only wrote a few chapters and gave up. I always finish what I start and eventually started writing this again in 2020 after a long break from writing and Wattpad. So some references from the earlier chapters might not makes sense, like One Direction (who I'm sure were still a thing back in 2016, right?)

Liz & Ian went on so many dates (This isn't really a fact, we already know this, lol). Because it was written in Rosie's p.o.v, we didn't get to see what happened on those dates, so I'm thinking of writing a story about Liz's & Ian, basically all the behind the scene stuff that we didn't get to see in this story . Let me know if this is something you'd like to see. I'm thinking of either adding in bonus chapters here or writing their own separate story. That'll depend on how much I'll end up writing of their story.

Something I've always wanted to do was set a story in Scotland. I finally got to do that with this story and I hoped you all liked visiting Edinburgh. I'm hoping one day to have a story which is fully set in magical Scotland.

I'm normally so lazy when it comes to research but I knew if I wanted to set my story in Scotland, I wanted it to be as authentic as possible. A lot of googling and searching Google Maps went into those Edinburgh chapters. The Edinburgh chapters were by far my favourite to write about. 

I recently started watching Miraculous Ladybug and became obsessed with it. Did anyone notice the little Miraculous references dotted about...