25

"people are saying you have been rude lately?" the interviewer looks up at me and i roll my eyes.

since the falling out that harry and i had, no one will stop talking about me.

"i am aware, that i'm an asshole." i nod. "i really don't care, about all of that though." i shrug, leaning back in my seat.

"maryah. stop saying stuff like that." my manager rolls her eyes and i laugh.

"i've got nothing to prove." i argue, before turning to the interviewer again. "honestly i'm just like you."

"people are saying the fame has changed you." she stutters and i laugh.

"of course they did." i roll my eyes. "i don't care."

"we are so sorry about her attitude. we don't know what got into her." my manager apologizes, causing me to scoff.

"so you and harry-" the interviewer begins to ask the next question but i stop her.

"we don't talk."

"oh, but he-" she tries to get information out of me but i shake my head.

"nope." i shrug. "i've got a bad case of ADD. i've been this way since seventeen. i've got a fucked up brain and a REALLY bad attitude." i list off my issues and my manager tries to stop me.

"maryah stop talking."

"what's the cause of all of this?" the interviewer asks, writing everything down.

"i blame it on my drug abuse."

"this interview is over." my manager stands up, pulling me up with her.

"have fun with that story." i wink, walking away.