Chapter 10

Chapter 10

When you show up to your mums crackhouse you see two figures out the front on the lawn. You look closer and realise that it's 4 and adam. You run over to 4, shocked to see he's alive! You run over to 4 but as you run over adam intercepts you and picks you up.

'omg y/n that dayin chour was crazy im so glad youre okay iwas super stressed omg'

You hesitate and look over at 4 before you reply and 4 looks like he's about to cry.

'um yeah that was crazy I thought you were dead ngl' you reply as you try to get out of adams hold.

He puts you down and as you brush crumbs off your shorts and he only now seems to notice 4 looking at him with ... shock?

All of a sudden you realise that the yard has been fileld with flowers so you go to sit down in the flowers bevause you like flowers. You hear a yell and look up. 4 punched adam! Omg theyre such simps you think.

Both adam and 4 seem to be unwilling to admit defeat and they both break several bones and youre absolutely shook.

'guys please stop fighting its not worth it'

'guys???'

You get tired so you go inside to take a nap and when you go in you see one, the numbertaker, and the spoon tied up on the floor.

'what?!'

One looks at you with disgust.

'its those brats from sm6. Some guy with a fire engine showed up and tied us up. Theres a bomb under the house that's going to go off in 15 minutes btw.'

You look around and realise theres nthing for you in this house – only bad memories. Youre thankful that it will blow up! Finally your three tormentors will be dead and gone, maybe even buried. Surely a blown up house will bury some stuff.

Yoy walk outside feeling as if a weight has been lifted off your shoulders but run back inside to get the emergency money so that you can go to boarding school in England after all this calms down. You go outside again feeling as if another weight has been lifted off your shoulders but this time you don't go back inside. You look out across the flowers and see 4 and adam still fighting – and then all of a sudden you hear some ticking. The bomb must be about to go off. You realise you can only save one of them beause if you try to tell them both to stop because ethers a bomb they simply would not listen. You don't think and reach out to grab one of tjem and you don't look until you've run far enough away and then all of a sudden the bomb goes off.

You look at the blue notarm in your hand.

'four?'

'um. Im not dead lol'

______________________________________

you walk off to the airport and hop on the next plane to england with 4, and always swear to remember adam from sm6 band. As you get on the plane your phone buzzes with a text from george.

'hey so if you ever come back lmk yeah?'

you switch off your samsung galaxy j1 mini and go to sleep.