Chapter: 1

Hello to you to guys! As I promised I'm here with the new story with me. I hope the hardwork I have done to make this story possible will be loved by you all. Please read this and I promise you that this is going to be a good story!

Your appreciation and reviews about this story is the key to increase the chapters of this story.

Well I hope you read it! It's a Birthday treat to my all beautiful readers who have been encouraging me..♥️🤗🤗

Love you all! 😘

Bella's PoV

"Come on Bel, enjoy." Emily yelled over the crowd. It's normal for her whenever she got drunk. We were best friends when I first step my foot in this club. I work here as a entertainer. No, I'm not a stripper. I just entertain customers to make some money. I'm still searching for a proper job. I don't want to work here all the life when I know I have the capability to do better.

I studied graduation with the money my grandparents left for me and my sister. Because I lost my sister I used all the money in studying business and on foods. Ever since my father died I thought I lost everything.

I was seven when my father died in an accident and I lost my elder sister. That night I was at home alone with my mum and my dad and sister went to park when police informed us about the accident. They said my father died on spot but they're no sign of my sister. After investigating for six month they closed the case.

Since then I barely spent a day without worries. After my father died my mum changed she started abusing me and I had no choice than to obey her. But after turning 18 I ran away. I spent one week sleeping on roads with empty stomach when Emily helped me. She was a stripper back then in union club. She took me in and we both started working as a entertainer in the club.

"Not now Em, Mr Jacob asked me to take care of a special customers. Theye are in VIP room." I yelled in her ear. It's too loud here to process what's she saying. She nodded at me and went to entertain other customers. It's our daily routine. I thought today I would enjoy the single night without any stress or worries but I think fate is not with me.

I fixed myself infront of the mirror, and apply more lipstick on my lips and some makeup to look mature. Everyone here's older than me. Emily is 24 and I'm just 20. Men here preferred woman above 25 and so. But I often introduce myself as 25 and they believe it.

Thanks to my cheap makeup.

I need more money to pay for our rent and bills. Emily and I save most of the money but that's not enough to pay the rent of the apartment.

I fixed my short revealing dress and set my hair before making my way towards the VIP room. I saw few men drinking and my heart raises rapidly. Why do I feel nervous? When I walked closer to them, one raised his head...wait...why are they wearing a black mask? I was about to run back but before I knew it, a hand cups my mouth shut and in just few seconds there are darkness and my whole body feels numb.

Holy shit! I'm gonna die. Lord, sorry for my sins.

"She's the one." A voice spoke before everything turns black.

****************

I gain my consciousness, groaning. My head hurts like I was hit by a very large rock and my body feels like they were tied very tightly.

Wait.. I'm tided up?

My hands are tied above me and my legs feel like they were chained together really hard to the point that it hurts my skin. I'm currently standing on a very cold metallic floor. And my eyes are covered with a thick blindfold. Suddenly my whole body shivers when I heard an unfamiliar voice starting talking.