Chapter: 4

Bella's PoV

I watch her as her expression remains calm, just like the weather before the storm. But I'm not blaming her, because what happened to me two days ago is sure is unbelievable. Imagine, be married to the guy who bought you in the auction and asked you to be his wife in order to keep and inherit the company.

"You did w..what?" Emily asked expressionless. I wanted to laugh at her now pale face but I can't, not when I know this is not a joke.

"For the last time, Em. I got married but it's just a business deal for a year." I said and sighed sitting on my messy bed. I haven't cleaned it for days.

"Oh, what's the name of your husband?" She asked, her eyebrows touching.

"Pearl Salvatore"

Her eyes widen in surprise, does she know him?

"The Pearl Salvatore? You are kidding me, right?" She said in disbelief.

"Why?" I asked, I know Pearl is handsome but is he really that popular? All I know about him is that he is a billionaire and how amazing he is when it comes to his business.

"You married Pearl Salvatore!" She exclaimed. "Oh my God, that man is like the most perfect living creature in the planet. He's rich, he's super handsome, he's hot and he had the coolest mansion all around the world and now you tell me that you married that guy?! Tell me you're kidding."

My husband is not what I thought he would be. I won't really blame her is she's doesn't believe me because even I can't freaking believe it yet. "Why do I have a feeling that I'm the only one who doesn't know him."

Emily laughed loudly. "My God, you are so innocent. You married one of the richest person in the entire world.
You will be surprised tomorrow or right this moment that your face is all over the newspaper."

My eyes widen. Fuck this is my life now.

Fuck this. Fuck Pearl.

Later that night, I went back to the penthouse at six in the evening. I used the cab and since I'm still wearing the clothes that I wore the other day, and it looks so damn cheap. Pearl bought me many expensive clothes but me being an idiot I haven't used them.

The People, staff and guest of the hotel looks at me like I was a rat or something. But I was looking down so that they would not see my face.

Especially knowing that I married a guy who is so popular and own this hotel. I don't want to cause any problem and make some false rumours.

I went to the elevator, with my head down and crossed my arms and the elevator guy there asked me looking at me from head to toe. Like he was looking at a street children.

Fuck this people.

"Penthouse." I told him.

"Excuse me? Penthouse? Who are you to go there. Even we are not allowed to step in there." He told me.

"I'm his wife so get out of my way." I said getting frustrated with this shit.

Then a laugh escaped from him, totally not pleased of what I said. As expected though. I just stand there biting my lips. Geez..what I'm going to do now?
"I'm Mrs Salvatore, we got married two days ago and I'm going to prove that to you."

"Oh yeah?" He challenged. "Where is your wedding ring? I don't see a ring and no one allowed to come upstairs at his penthouse expect from his father, Mr Steve, Mr Antonio and Mr Salvatore himself. No woman are allowed."

My ring? I glanced at my fingers. We forgot the ring. Shit! Being newly weds are not good. I don't even have a phone to contact him or call him at situation like this.

"Go away, you trash!! Leave this hotel!" He pushed me out but before I fall on the floor I felt two strong arms held me tightly. I look up to see the one and only...

My husband!

"Pearl" I whispered slowly afraid to say anything else. He helped me to stand and look in his eyes really terrified the shit out of me. I have never seen him angry but right now his face is red with anger.

"P-Pearl..I.." I tried to say something but he motioned his hand to stop me. I immediately shut my mouth not wanting to see his anger.

"M-Mr.. Salvatore. I..I told..h.."

"Enough." His one word and everything falls into silence. All the people stand their in fear not wanting to face pearl's wrath.

"Who had given you the right to speak like that to my wife." His voice rang across the hall giving that deadly chills. I stared at the man who's now yelling at the poor guy. 

"Go upstairs, Bella." He said but this time his voice changed hard to soft. I look at him confused.

"Go upstair and wait for me, baby." He said kissing my forehead. I was too stunned to speak anything. I look straight in his eyes not understanding his sudden change of mood. He noticed my confused face and whispered..

"Go upstair." I quickly nodded and left him. I heard Pearl's yelling voice but it was too far.

I opened the door and went inside my room to take a shower. I smell like crap. After taking quick bath I went in the hall and sat on the couch waiting for him. I don't know what will I'm going to tell him. He probably be angry on me.

Oh fuck!

I waited for him but then, after minutes and minutes of waiting, my eyelids started to get heavier. I closed them and lean on the arm rest of the couch and breath heavily.

I'm so fucking ruined.

__________________

Hey babies!

First of all sorry for being so late. I know I made you guys waited for so long and I'm here to make it up to you.

So, here's the next update and I really hope you guys love it. I don't want you guys to feel bored so I write a short chapter.

Next one is going to be pretty long. I really need your support to continue this book. Trust me the following chapters will be interesting.

And yeah, I will update my other book "YOU ARE MINE, EXCLUSIVELY MINE" tomorrow...

Till then, keep waiting.

Much Love,
Sarah♥️