Chapter: 12

Bella's PoV

"Stop being so stubborn-  I know you are hurt by my words- I did it purposely, I didn't mean any of it!"

"This is -just - stupid!" I said between hits as he tried to tame my hands with his.

"No it's not! I'm fucked up Okay? I wanted to shrugg it off but it wasn't easy, I can't help but think about you all day and it's driving me crazy....I don't want to let you go and.. I-um I'm just confused, I don't even know what's wrong with me anymore....I am a mess right now and I don't know what to do.

I stopped fighting and looked up at his really confused dark eyes. "What's the problem?" I asked him.

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"It's complicated."

"Then enlighten me." I spoke softly this time my hands cupped his face. He look down to my lips then back to me.

"I can't.."

He hesitated. While I just waited for him to continue...but when he didn't, I scoffed. "Let me guess, you can't tell me."

I pushed him away harshly making him stumble a little, my attempt to get away from him was another epic fail because he held me back again, pinning me to the wall.

"Pearl-"

My words died right in my mouth when I felt his lips connected to mine, making my heart jump widely in my chest, I felt this weird shiver run down my spine, making my body go so warm...He pulled me closer by snaking his arms around my waist. I tried to fight him off, but I went suddenly weak, my knees and elbows felt like jelly, I found my self throwing weak blows at his chest while he continued to make me high on his kisses....

I finally gave in, yes- I did, turns out I wanted this kiss more than I wanted to hurt him in every possible way- he insulted me, fine....But that doesn't stop me from wanting him to hold and kiss me like this...

Ever since that night in my room, all I could dream of was him kissing me and now that it's finally happening, I actually didn't want him to stop.

I may have kissed many guys in the club but nothing was compare to this. The way he was kissing me was rough but sweet. It send electric to my spine and I want this feeling more and more.

My hands that were previously throwing blows at him found their way to his hair, pulling him closer, his tongue darted into my mouth, making me feel so good all over, I kissed him back, not missing the sexy sound he made at the back of his throat.

Our bodies were pressed together, surrounding us with this beautiful heat that made me want to not stop kissing him.

He broke the kiss and cupped my cheek, hypnotising me with his very sexy eyes, " I'm really sorry, love. I didn't mean any of my words." My insides melt at his cute face.

"What's bothering you, Pearl?" I asked placing my left hand on his cheek. "He looked at me with such emotion which I couldn't pin point. "It's Just.... business. I promise I will tell you everything when the right time comes." He said and smiled wiping my tears. He looked at me with.... adoration or something I didn't read it.

"Okay you-" he didn't let me finish, and once again captured my lips. This time it was more soft and tender as if he was afraid to hurt me. His lips sucked my bottom lips making me moan loud as I placed my hand on his shoulder for some support. He thrusted his tongue in my mouth pressing his body on me and trust me this is...Heaven.

We pulled away when he sense I lacked oxygen. I look up at him, my cheeks were  red with heat or our proximity. I tried to step back but his grip on my waist was tied and he pulled me more closer than wanted. I can feel his breath fanning on my lips. And it was too much to not kiss him again.

His hair was messy and he was breathing hard, looking at me with lust in his eyes. Before the situation changes I coughed and step back maintaing some distance between us.

He cleared his throat looking anywhere but me. I smiled, this the first time I have saw him nervous and it's really funny.

"So, um.. Good night." I whispered. He smiled nodding.

"Good night." He said and I turn to leave when he called again. "Bella."

"Be ready by tomorrow evening." He said and I turn to look at him confused.

"Where are we going?" I asked facing him.

"We have to attend a party." He said brushing his hair and man that's make him too hot.

"I'm not going anywhere. You can go alone." I said. Party means rich people, bitchy woman and jerk mans and ofcourse business. I hate parties. I turn to leave when his next sentence halted me on my way making my eyes widen.

"Are you disrespecting my father, Love?"

I turn looking at him with shock.

"We are meeting my father tomorrow. He wants to see you." He said smirking.

"Your father?" I asked.

"Yes." He said

"Are you scared?" He asked, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

"No." I snap.

"I will be ready by tomorrow." I said and this time I didn't turn and left for my room.

I closed the door behind me and closed my eyes to normal my heartbeat. First that kiss and then his father. Oh Bella, you are ruined.

I'm going to meet his father tomorrow! What he be like? Will he be good with me like the others or is he bipolar like his son? Trust me sometimes I didn't understand Pearl. One minute he was angry and yelling at me, and other minute he started kissing me and apologizing.

I lay on my bed and pull the duvet over me and closed my eyes. The kiss started playing in my mind making me feel heat in my whole body. I was never like this. I never cared or think about any person who kissed me but this man, it's different with him. I feel different with him. My heart dance like a maniac and butterflies erupted in my stomach whenever I was near him.

Am I sick?

I closed my tightly tried to stop thinking about the kiss I just shared with him but my attempt fail when ten seconds later I received a text. I opened my phone and a smile played on my lips when I read the message.

"Don't think about me much.
Good night, Love!"   ~ Pearl

I'm fucking ruined!!

_________________

Hey babies!

Finally! They kissed.

I know you all are doing happy dance right now..💕 Trust me I was blushing writing this chapter.

Feel free to share your thoughts!

Much Love,
Sarah