Chapter: 13

Bella's PoV

I let out a sigh when the sunlight shone directly into my eyes making them sting.
My eyes fluttered open and I groan rubbing them as I put off the duvet of me and sit up looking around when my gaze fall on the plate with toast and peanut butter with a glass of juice, on the right side of the bed with a note on it.

"Good morning!
Breakfast for you :)"   ~PS

I smiled looking at the note and events from the last night comes flashing down making my heart flip and cheeks heat. I can still feel his soft lips on mine and the way he sucked my lips as if it was made only for him.

My stomach churns at the sight of peanut butter and all I wanted was to eat those toast but I have to freshen up first before digging in the food. I search for my phone to check the time to see it was past 11 am when my gaze landed on the two big bags on the right side of the bed with a note stuck on it.

Another note!

"I hope you forgive me! Wear this for today's party...".  ~PS

A smile broke my face and I didn't need to check what's inside the bag because I already know. This man is surely in his periods. First the breakfast and now the gifts. I giggle like child before getting out of bed, slipping my feet into my slippers and walk inside the bathroom.

I stopped in front of the mirror, staring straight back at myself, my empty black eyes were now full with happiness. I did my morning routine and brush my teeth before removing my clothes to take a warm bath. The moment water droplets hit my skin I felt relaxed. After few minutes I wrap a towel around my body and walk out of the bathroom and strode towards the walk in closet to wear something comfy. Once I finished dressing in black leggings and a over sized t-shirt I make my way towards the bed.

My stomach churns and quickly sat on the bed with breakfast tray and started eating like a kid. I moaned when sweet butter hit my taste buds..

After eating everything I washed my hands and took the tray before making my way downstairs. I saw Antonio and Steve talking something in serious mode while Melissa was busy watching something on the TV. I look around for Pearl and Damon but they were not there. My footsteps echoed in the hall and they both look up at me.

"Morning, munchkin." Steve said with a teasing smile and I held myself from blushing.

"Hey!" Antonio greeted with a smile. Mel was busy watching something stupid on the TV that she didn't notice me coming.

"Good morning." I smiled and walk towards the kitchen to put the tray in the sink.

"Good morning, honey." Grace chirped and I chuckled at her.

"Morning, Grace." I smiled and saw her cooking something. This woman loves to cook then to eat them.

"Slept well?" She asked cheeekly and blushed.

"Yeah, " I said and she chuckled.

"So, when did you guys came back?" I asked changing the topic.

"When you was sleeping soundly." She said and blushed more.

"You should have wake me up." I said but she shook her head.

"Your dearest husband didn't want to wake you up." She said and I rolled my eyes at her.

"I will see you around." I said and left kissing her cheek. I heard her chuckled.

I walk towards the hall and Steve look at me with his stupid smile and trust me I wanted to erase that smile from his face. Idiot!