Chapter: 7

I was not going to update it today because you guys didn't complete the target but I did for a person who recently become my friend.

This is for you dear...Debs_S_Bhatt

Happy birthday, sweetie, you may get all you wish for. You are really an amazing friend with a pure soul. Stay the way you are, always. ♥️🤗🤗

Bella's PoV

It's almost evening when we got back to the hotel because Pearl and I had lunch at some Italian restaurant, he bought some things needed here and bought me more clothes because I don't have a normal outfits. Almost all of them are party or business clothes so I don't feel comfortable with it.

Pearl sat down on his desk in his office and read some files. "Oh, Bella. Make me some coffee please."

I nod my head and went to the kitchen to make him his favourite coffee. I made the usual, three cubes of sugar and milk and ofcourse coffee.

I carried it to his office and gave it to him. "Here."

"Thanks." He murmured silently and took a sip and a husky hum came out from him "your coffee is the best, Bella."

"I'm happy you love it." I smile and walk towards the sofa. I crossed my legs and let my eyes be familiar with the surroundings. Pearl seems to do not mind that I'm here so I think I will stay a little longer. I will just got bored inside and I enjoy my husband's company.

"Your brother seems friendly." I said, trying to start a conversation. His head snapped towards me and he looks at me for a second before speaking.

"He's not my brother." He said making me confuse.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He sighed and rub his eyes.

"His parents used to work in our house. I know him since childhood, he's like a brother to me. I was ten when I first met him, he was shy boy but I still managed to become his friends. When he lost his parents he stopped talking to me because... because he blame us but little did he know he was not the only one who lost someone that day. I...lost too."
He said closing his eyes. I didn't say anything. Damon seems very close to him more than Steve and Antonio.

"Pearl I-"

"I lost my mother..I lost," he was trying so hard to not look into my eyes. It's hard for him to say.

I don't know what... what brought to me but my body suddenly moved and my arms went around his neck and I just hugged him and I felt him stiffen. And I got surprise of my own action.

I was about to unwrap my arms when I felt his arm wrapping around my waist too, hugging me back.

Once I felt the awkwardness, I let go him immediately. "Um.. sorry"

"Me too." He quickly respond.

"Shouldn't be discussing about our deal?" I try to change the topic.

Pearl turns his eyes to me and his eyebrows touched for a second. "Oh yeah...the deal." He stood up from his office chair and went to me.

"My first deal with you...I think I already told you this from the start." He leans closer to me. "I don't take mistakes. I hate mistakes."

I gulp at how serious his voice was but I manage to nod my head "y-yeah ofcourse."

"Never talk back to me if I said something to you and never question me in my orders."

I nod again. He is really bossy, isn't he? He is like a man who likes to control others. His rule, his living.