ᎮᏒᎧᏝᎧᎶᏬᏋ

Sa mundo kung nasan naroon ako ay puro payabangan at kompetisyon ang alam nilang lahat gawin. I couldn't help but suppress my provocative feeling of anger. It's exasperate. And to me, an artist doesn't need too many audience or fans just to be famous.

You need to exactly know what is the real meaning of art. There are many types of it. But painting is my habit of expressing my feelings, thoughts and emotions.

My life was almost perfect, full of color and always happiness comes first. I was full of hope and greatness was within me.

I achieved my most ever-wanting dream. I was excited but unfortunately, there was a despondent news that my life changes to loss its color. It became lifeless, meaningless, and emotionless. My happy smile turns upside down. My flying hopes had broken wings. My life turned into tenebrosity. It torn my heart. Heartache is so painful. I loss her.. my lala, my grandmother. She's the only family I got. I have friends but she is the main inspiration, up until now even though she's gone.

But what can I do? Life is just unfair. They said nasasabi ko lang 'yon dahil sobra akong nasaktan sa nangyari. I just really can't forgive fate or whatever you call it. Dahil yung nandoon ka na sa puntong nakamit mo na ang pangarap mo subalit may kailangang kapalit.

Buhay. Buhay ang magiging kapalit. Naitanong ko na din na kung bakit sa lahat ng pinapahalagahan ko, ang taong nandiyan para sa akin ay nawala pa?

Sa puntong 'yon binitawan ko ang paintbrush, acrylic paints pati na din ang pagmamahal ko sa pagpipinta. I loss my interest since it happened.

But then SHE... entered my life, another girl. Not just a girl. She is the type of woman that you easily got your eye laid on. At first, her attitude was quite irritating. But as I kept on bugging her, I found that she had a delightful charm about her. When I became acquainted with her, I discovered how she could truly be an ambitious, courageous, and strong outlook on life. She wasn't afraid to take every challenge in life, even it's a tough one. I am reluctant to admit that her brilliant mind and her naughty personality are quite astonishing from a woman like her. However, I found it pretty adorable. That's when I finally realized that I fell for her. I didn't deny it but I'm afraid to confess directly. I love the way she got annoyed when I'm teasing her. And she really has this kind of personality that can make yourself feel annoyed too, but it helps to smile again. She is the person that made me able to bring back to where I used to be... my old self came back. But destiny is really playful to me huh? When I do better, they give me the worst. Is it fair?

She.. chose to leave. I was left in despair. I feel so empty and melancholy. She is my greatest downfall. She was the ice berg that causes my ship wreck.

I looked up at the sunless sky, a shade of black, and dark gray cloud were covering it. Until the beads of rain drops on my skin. I smiled bitterly as I closed my eyes. It poured relentlessly.

--

Hello! Did you enjoy reading? I just want to tell you first, this story is just base on my experience and imagination. So any names, events or places may mention to this story is unintentional and already have permission to use their names! Mabait na bata po ako! Promise. So, don't forget to vote and comment! 🥰

~Luna_Creciente26🌙