CHAPTER 2

Draco’s POV

Summer went on far to slow in the manor but I thought
it would be a good idea to redecorate it and restore
some parts of the house that were either way too old or
destroyed. I wanted to make the house livable again. I couldn’t bear the thought of leaving the house as it was, it brought back awful memories, memories that I so wanted to forget. Memories like when I was shot with the cruciatus curse and forced to take the dark mark by that awful man my father worshipped.

The repairings at the manor were finally over when I
received my Hogwarts letter saying that all 7th years were supposed to re-do their 7th year to complete their studies at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry. I was kind of looking forward to go back to Hogwarts ,even though I knew that everyone was going to hate me, because the time I spent at the manor wasn’t the easiest nor for me or for my mother.

During summer we got attacked at three times after mine and my mother’s trial because the death eaters thought that it was unfair for me not to follow my father in Azkaban.

Even I was surprised when none other than Harry Potter himself showed up to speak at my trial saying that I was innocent and forced to do whatever the Dark Lord ordered me to do even if I wasn’t under the imperiotus curse . Everything he said was true.

At the end of Harry’s speech the Minister announced that I wasn’t going to be sent at Azkaban and my mother was going to be in house arrest.

When the Minister of Magic announced his decision
Harry shot me a warm smile which made my heart skip a
beat.

Harry’s POV

I spent my summer at the borrow with Ron’s family. Ginny and I stop dating after the war because I came out to her as gay and told her that I was in love with someone else. We left things in pretty good terms after she told me that she will be there for me and if that certain someone ever hurt me she would be glad to break his nose. But now it was time for me to come out to my friends , that I also considered as my family, and if I say that I wasn’t scared to tell them then I would be a bloody idiot . I knew very well that if something went wrong I would lose the only people that I considered family.

Ron and Hermione were already waiting for me in Ron’s room because I had told them that I needed to talk to them.

It’s now or never.