CHAPTER 13

Harry's POV

Ron, Hermione and I were making our way to DADA, as the last class of the day.

We arrived at the classroom and we sat down near Malfoy and Parkinson. 5 minutes later Slughorn walked in the classroom and went over to his desk.

"Today we will be revising some of the second years spells and to be exact the disarming spell" Slughorn said and flicked his wand and the details of how to cast the spell correctly appeared in the board.

"I will assign your partners and then you can go on and try it out on each other. So we have Mr. Weasley with Mr. Zabini, Ms Granger with Ms Miriam, Ms Parkinson with Ms Bulstrode..." Slughorn kept going on and on it felt like forever but then he said "And lastly Mr. Potter with Mr. Malfoy"

I made my way over to where Draco had been standing from the beginning of the class and stood next to him.

"Alright now create an at least six foot distance with each other and start practicing but remember just disarm your partner I don't want anyone in the hospital wing" Slughorn said and went to his desk and sat down.

"Ready Potter?" Draco said and I responded with a nod.

When Draco pointed his wand at me I froze, completely, I couldn't move, it was like that time all over again.

It was like I was back at the courtyard face-to-face with Voldemort, trying to end the war and wipe out of existence that awful man.

I turned around and run out of the classroom as fast as I could. I ended up at the seventh floor on the girls' lavatory.

Draco's POV

As I was ready to shoot the spell at Harry, he went pale. And after a couple of minutes he ran out of the classroom.

As the door slammed behind him Slughorn lifted his head up from a stack of papers he was grading and looked over at me.

"Mr. Malfoy could you please go see if Mr. Potter is okay" Slughorn asked me.

I nodded and quickly got out

of the classroom.I searched around the school for a bit and then it hit me.

The Moaning Myrtle's bathroom.

I quickly run over to the bathroom and opened the door. I found Harry curled up in a corner having a panic attack.

"Harry? Harry what happened?" I asked worried.

He lifted his head and looked at me with his red, puffy, eyes.

I sat down next to him and pulled him in for a hug, he snuggled up against me and cried on my shoulder.

"Harry what happened?" I asked again.

"It was the spell. It was like I was back at the war face-to-face with him and it just brought back all those awful memories and-and-"

Harry tried to continue but I cut him off.

"No need to go on I understand" I said and he put his head on my shoulder once again.

"Do you want me to talk to Slughorn? I'm sure he will understand" but Harry shook his head no.

We stayed like that until the bell rang which meant that classes were officially over for today.

We got up and made our way to the common room with the rest of our... friends I suppose.

We talked about a good hour, went to dinner and came back.

"Hey guys would you like to call an elf to bring us some hot chocolate?" Ron asked us and the rest of us nodded in agreement.

"Tibby?" Ron said and an elf with pointy ears appeared with a loud crack.

"Yes, mister Weasley, sir what can Tibby get you sir?"

"Could you please get us 5 cups of hot chocolate?" Ron asked and Tibby's eyes light up.

"No need to ask me sir, Tibby would be happy to." She

said and disappeared with another loud crack.

As we waited for our hot chocolates Granger spoke up.

"Where did you meet Tibby?"

"Oh well I met her at the kitchen when I went to grab some food."

"Of course you did" Granger said while laughing.

And then Tibby reappeared with our cups. We thanked her and she left. We drunk our cocoa in silence and went to sleep.

---------------ll------------

A couple of hours had passed and I still couldn't sleep so I stood up, got dressed and left the dorm.

The fire at the common room was still lit but no one was there.

I exited the dorm and made my way to the black lake.

Once I was there I sat down in front of a tree, lifted my head up and watched the night sky.

Harry's POV

We all left the common room and went to sleep.

Once in my dorm I took a bath and got changed in my pajamas. I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes and tried to sleep but failed to do so.

A couple of hours later since I still couldn't sleep I took out the marauders map and saw the name of a certain blonde.

I got dressed, put on my shoes, grabbed my invisibility cloak and made my way to the black lake.

After three minutes of walking I finally arrived at the lake.

Draco noticed me and patted the seat next to him which I gladly accepted.

He looked at me and our eyes locked.

"Hey"

"Hey"