CHAPTER 6

Draco’s POV

When Potter and I separated to go to our house tables, I could see Pansy Parkinson waving at me.

I smiled at her and sat down besides her.

“Hey Pans.” I greeted her. Pansy knew almost everything about me. She knew I was into blokes but what she didn’t know was my crush on the golden boy.

“Hey Draco, you seem alright.” She said smiling at me.

“You too Pans.”

Pansy and I made conversation while the rest of the Hall packed with students. Everyone took their seats.

Professor McGonagall entered the Great Hall with the first years and the sorting begun. After the sorting the Slytherin House had gained 10 new students like the
other Houses.

Professor McGonagall went to the teachers table and gave a speech. She asked all 8th years to stay behind in the end of the feast because she wanted to talk to us and then announce the beginning of the feast.

Within an hour the feast came to an end and all students left except me and the other 8th years.

“I know that it’s hard for the most of you to come back here after everything you’ve been through.” McGonagall said.

“And I am pleased to see that the most of you came back to complete your last year. As you may notice we made some changes to the castle. We add an extra towel for the 8t years, as in, well you. Oh! And the new tower is for all four Houses 8th years, there are four floors: first floor Ravenclaw, second floor Gryffindor, third floor Slytherin and forth floor Hufflepuff, every floor has two dorm rooms: one for the boys and one for the girls. Now of you go goodnight.”

And with that McGonagall escorted us to the tower.

On the way to the tower Potter was walking besides me.

“Hey are you going to sleep right away?” Potter asked me with hope in his voice

“No, why?” I said curiously and his eyes light up.

“Well we aren’t going to sleep either so I was going to ask you if you would like to join us to the common room for a little while.”

“Yes I’d like that.” I responded and we made our way to the common room.

Harry sat down on the couch next to me and Ron and
Hermione sat down on the sofa across from where Harry
and I had been sitting.

We all talked for an hour or so when Harry slowly drifted
to sleep, and his head fall on my lap.

Weasley was already sleeping, leaving me and Granger awake.

Harry moved around a bit and positioned himself in my lap and his head in my chest. I blushed furiously and moved my
arms around him.

Granger noticed and looked at me with a grin in her face.

“You really liked him, don’t you?” she asked me.

I hesitated for a bit and it took me all my courage but I
finally answered.“How could I not.”

“Well it looks like he does too.”
“I don’t think so, I mean he is just sleeping he didn’t do
it on purpose.” I said while gesturing at Harry sleeping
on me.

“I don’t think he would do something like that if he
didn’t feel comfortable, even if he is sleeping.” She said
and I just shook my head.

Granger was now reading the same book she was
reading on the train and I was just laying there with my
eyes closed when I felt Harry moving around. I looked down at him. At the same time he opened his eyes and looked up at me.

We made eye contact and he smiled sheepishly and put his head on my chest again.

A while later Granger got up and came over to us.

“Guys we should go to bed we have classes tomorrow
morning.” She said and Harry and I got up while Granger was trying to wake Weasley up.

Harry and I walked upstairs. Harry stopped at the second floor. We said goodnight to each other and I went on to my floor still thinking about the one and only Potter.