CHAPTER 11

Draco's POV

Harry and I said our goodbyes and he went over to the Gryffindor table to join his friends.

Pansy and Blaise walked in the Great Hall and sat down to the Slytherin table.

"Hey Draco" Pansy greeted me

"Hey mate" Blaise said and made a plate for himself.

"Hey guys." I said in return to the both of them and made a plate for myself after I poured some pumpkin juice in a goblet.

"Where were you, I didn't see you in the common room when I woke up and when I asked Blaise he said you weren't in the dorm." Pansy said as she picked up a forkful of scrambled eggs.

"Oh I woke up pretty early and went down to breakfast with Potter since he was awake too."

"Oh okay!" she said

"Do you guys have any plans for today? Because I was going to go to Hogsmeade and I wouldn't mind some company"

"I can come with you, I mean I don't have any plans anyways so why not. What about you Draco?"

"Actually I have plans with Potter. We are going to go to the three broomsticks." I said and they nodded.

"Oh and Draco may I speak to you after breakfast?" Pansy asked me and I thought that this was the perfect opportunity to tell her about my crush one the golden boy.

"I actually wanted to talk to you too."

"Okay so let me finish my breakfast and we are good to go." She said and turned around to face at Blaise.

"Common room at five?" she asked him and he nodded giving her a smile.

Ten minutes later Pansy and I made our way to the courtyard.

"What's up?" I asked her as we sat down on a bench.

"It's about Blaise. I think that I might have feelings for him."

"Well why don't you make a move on him this afternoon in Hogsmeade?"

"The same reason you don't make a move on Potter" she said and a smirk took place on her lips.

"That actually makes sen- wait what? How did you know about that?"

"Oh come on Draco! I've known you practically my entire life and since year 1 you are always looking at him like you want to snog his face off!" she said and I turned bright red, much like the Gryffindor color.

"Alright but your situation it's a lot easier than mine I mean Harry is a boy, I don't even know if he likes me like that, I could screw everything up!"

"I don't know what I am supposed to say to you Draco. I

mean we all know that I suck in relationships advice. So I say we go out with them today and see what happens."

She said and I responded with a nod.

Pansy and I talked for while and then headed our dorms to get ready.

I got to my dorm and made my way to the slower. I took off my clothes throwing them in the laundry basket.

I turned on the hot water and stepped in. I let my hair to be soaked in water and then I put shampoo and conditioner. I washed the conditioner off my hair, turned the water off and grabbed my towel.

I got dressed and went to the bathroom to put gel on my hair but I decided against it since my hair looked nicer without any.

I put my shoes on and I was good to go.

Harry's POV

I took a quick shower and got dressed.

I went to the bathroom and tried to tame my hair, but of course it was in vein.

I got out of the bathroom and made my way to the common room.

Several minutes later Draco got down. He had let his hair naturally, without any gel and it looked so fluffy. 'Oh my god you sound like a girl' I thought to myself and cleared my throat.

He looked amazing; he was wearing a black blazer with a black dress shirt and matching pants.

I on the other hand was wearing a white dress shirt with a pair of black pants.

"Ready to go?" I asked him as I took in every detail of his outfit.

"Yes" he said and we left the common room.

We got to the three broomsticks and Madam Rosmerta came up to us and took our order.

We drank our butter beers in comfortable silence. After a little while when we both had finished our drinks we made chit-chat

about classes and stuff we like.

As we talked Draco took

my hand in his and started playing with it.

I turned red as Draco looked at me and smile 'oh Merlin I love that smile' I thought to myself and intertwined my fingers with his making him turn redder than he already was.

A bit later as I reached into my pocket to pay for my butterbeer but Malfoy shook his head no.

"No Potter I am paying" he said and he reached into his own pocket.

"Why?" I asked and he just smile at me .

"We had a bet. The loser buys the winner a butterbeer."

"That game does not count, you nearly died!" I said in defense.

"And if you hadn't caught me I would have been in the hospital wing or in the worst case... Dead. So considerate it as a thank you." he said and gave my hand a soft squeeze.

I smiled at him and gave up.

Three hours later we got back to the common room and sat down on the couch next to each other.

Our friends were clearly in bed already because no one was in the common room. We talked for another hour about tomorrow's classes until we both started yawning.

We got up and went to our dorms.

I got changed and went to bed silently as not to wake up the others.

I got into my bed and brought the soft blankets up my chest. I closed my eyes and all I could

think of was a certain blonde's smile.