CHAPTER 20

3rd person’s POV

Six beautiful months went by. Harry and Draco’s special day was just five days away and neither of them could wait until the moment they would both say ‘I do’.

The sun rose above the Manor, mirroring in the garden’s lake and the birds were chattering happily around the manor’s grounds.

That morning found the boys a bit differently. Harry was basically hugging the toilet, emptying his stomach and Draco was next to him rubbing his back and comforting him.

The same thing went on for other three days and Harry had a suspicion that this wasn’t ‘just a cold’ like he first thought. The wedding was a day away and Harry was now scared.

Draco was currently at his potion station brewing a potion to calm Harry’s stomach.

To say the truth deep down Harry wanted to be right but he never actually read something on that topic or discussed anything with Draco.

“Hey Draco can I ask you something?” he asked when Draco came back to their room with the potion.

“Yea sure” he said handing the potion to Harry.

“Do you ever think about a family? You know us with a kid or something?” Harry asked Draco lowering his voice at the end of the sentence, scared of Draco’s reaction.

“Yes of course. I mean if you want to someday we could search about magical pregnancies and have a little baby of our own.” Draco said with a small smile. Harry nodded and drunk the potion.

The wedding day finally arrived.

Harry woke up sick again. He ran to the bathroom and emptied his stomach once more. A minute or so later Draco was by his side rubbing his back, comforting him like he did every other day.

Since it was still pretty early, once Harry was done Draco returned to the bed and laid down waiting for Harry.

Harry cleaned up and returned to bed alongside Draco. The ache in his stomach not letting him enjoy a bit more sleep.

The pain grew bigger and bigger by the minute. Harry tossed and turned for an hour or so until Draco insisted to take him to the hospital.

A quick trip to St Mungo’s later showed that Harry had, in fact, food poisoning.

"I'm never letting you cook again" said Harry to his fiance  when the results came back. Draco just laughed and agreed.

Once Harry was put on medication and the pain had eased away, it was time for the wedding to take place.

Preparation were taking place at the Manor's big garden.

The garden had all kinds of flowers, blooming at this time of the year and it fitted perfectly for the wedding among with the personalities of the two boys. Seeing as the garden had a lot of beautiful flowers and a variety of colours that fitted perfectly the lovely day.

  White flowers such as lilies, orchids and tulips were blending in with red, green and black roses, creating one of the most beautiful landscapes one can witness with his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While the preparations for the wedding were taking place, on 4 Privet Drive where Vernon, Petunia and Dudley Dursley live, the bell rang. A rather angry Petunia opened the door and saw a package on their door step. She moved to open it.

And from the box emerged a rather big black snake. He hissed to Petunia, who jumped and backed away and he made his way into the house unbothered, magically closing the door behind him.

The spell would lasted for a few hours only, but the muggles didn't know that, so they run around the house panicking. Draco wouldn't go as far as to kill them but he couldn't possibly leave alone the people that were to blame for his husband's-to-be childhood, plus a little fun never hurt anyone.

Back to the Manor, the preparations was almost over.Every thing was decorated with blue, white and pink flowers.

The guests started to arive and the ceremony would begin any minute now.

Harry's POV

I was getting nervous by the minute. Questions kept invading my mind.

'What if Draco regretted it? What if he doesn't want me? What i he doesn't love me anym-'

My rather annoying train of thought was interrupted by a knock on the door.

The door opened and Draco walked in with his eyes covered.

"Harry?" Draco asked to make sure I was in the room.

"Draco what are you doing here you should be down" I said confused.

"I know I just wanted to talk to you"

Oh Merlin he regrets it. He wants to call the wedding off. He doesn't want to marry me anymore.

"Love, I know you and I know what you might be thinking. I love you Harry and I will never stop loving you okay? And trust me I can't wait for you to be my husband" he said.

"I love you too Draco."

"I should go back down stairs Hermione will freak out if she finds out that i am not were i am supposed to be"

Draco left, I straighten my suit and went down.

The ceremony was performed by Minerva McGonagall. After all, she was the one who invited us back and Draco and I were able to put aside our differences

"Now we can proceed to your vows." McGonagall said.

"Harry, Love  I vow to love you forever. I vow to take care of you and protect you, in sickness and in health. I take you, Harry to be my friend, my lover, my partner and my husband. I may never find words beautiful enough to describe all that you mean to me, but I will spend the rest of my life searching for them." Draco said and put the ring on my finger.

"I, Harry James Potter take you Draco Lucius Malfoy as my husband and my friend. Draco after the war I felt like I had no purpose anymore now that the prophecy was fulfilled, but you Draco gave me purpose again. You gave me a reason to keep going and keep trying and for that I thank you. Draco, Love because of you, I laugh, I smile and I dare to dream more than I ever have. Thank you for the miracle of you. You are, and always will be the love of my life and my soulmate." I said and put the ring on his finger, a few tears escaping my eyes.

"I now pronounce you Husbands. You may kiss the groom." Minerva said and Draco and i shared a passionate and loving quick kiss.

The reception went by very quick with anticipation from the both of us to the night ahead. Once the reception was over Draco and I flooed to Hawaii for our honeymoon.

We arrived at the hotel and went to our bedroom. Once we got inside i signed and said:

"We will stick together right?" Draco turned and looked, kissing my forehead.

"Until the very end"

~Fin~