CHAPTER 18

3rd Person's POV

Weeks came and went and everything went perfectly among the two boys, of course they did fight sometimes but everything went well in the end.

Christmas break was finally here and Draco and Harry had decided to spend the holidays together at the manor.

When Draco first said that his mother, who by the way knew about Harry and Draco through Draco's letter and of course suspected the whole thing from the beginning, had invited Harry to the manor for Christmas, Harry was skeptical for two reasons; First of all Harry was afraid, not by Draco or his mother, he was afraid that the Manor may bring back some awful memories, his but Draco's too.

Since Draco had told him everything about how the death eaters tortured him at his own house Harry had been getting nightmares about that too.

Awful dreams with Draco screaming and pleading for help but Harry was always unable to help him and it killed him.

Harry always woke up crying from those kind of nightmares and Draco always knew that if Harry woke up screaming, pleading and crying the nightmare involved death eaters and a person close to Harry being tortured.

Of course Harry never told him that the those nightmares involved him being tortured and no one else, because he didn't want Draco to deal guilty about telling him.

Likely most of the time the nightmares went away because he was sleeping with Draco, but the days that they slept separated the nightmares would come back.

One time the whole situation went out of control because Harry was unable to wake up and as many times as Ron tried to wake him up he just kept trashing around in his bed.

The situation escalated so quickly that Harry was left
with almost no pulse making Ron to go get Draco.

And as Ron suspected Draco was the only thing that calmed Harry down because as soon as he sat down next to him, Harry's breathing was back to normal along with his pulse.

The second reason Harry was skeptical about it, it was because he didn't know how Ron and the rest of the Weasleys would react but a howler later from Mrs. Weasley, how also knew from Harry's letter, he agreed.

Harry's POV

It is now Christmas morning and Draco and I were having breakfast with his mother.

Narcissa and I got along really well, we talked about a lot of things; we talked about the war and I told her how thankful I was to her for lying to the Dark Lord, risking her own life just to save mine and she said that it was too cruel for her to watch someone murder a child, in her son age especially, even if she was putting her life in danger.

We ate in peace and then we got up to go open the presents. Both Draco and I got a lot of presents from our friends but we both waited with anticipation to exchange our gifts.

Once we were done opening the gifts from our friends we decided that it was time for us to exchange our gifts.

Narcissa got up and excused herself after winking at Draco which in my opinion seemed a little odd.

I went first. I gave Draco a little box with a bracelet inside of it which I had specially made. It was golden pink and I had them engrave the words 'My Dragon' on it.

The look on his face when he saw it was priceless; it was the most adorable thing I've ever seen

Then I pulled out a similar box which held inside it an enchanted moon necklace that was supposed to glow in the dark.

"Harry, I love it

"Harry, I love it." He said as he turned his back on me to help him put it on.

"It reminded me of our first date at the Black Lake, the moon reflecting on the lake, it seemed so pretty and it also brings out your eyes." I said and placed a soft kiss on his neck.

Once we were done with my gifts he reached under the couch and got a medium sized box and gave it to me. I opened it and it turned out to be a care box with Quidditch supplies.

Then he got up from the couch reached into his pocket and got out a small jewelry box then he got to one knee making my heart skip several beats.

"Draco-"

"Relax love, it a promise ring" he said.

"Harry, I promise to marry you as soon as we get out of Hogwarts. I can't possibly imagine my life without you
anymore Harry. And that's why I'm giving you this ring; it's a missing puzzle piece that completes mine, because Harry, you complete me. You are my other half, my missing piece, so Harry do you accept my promise?" he said and tears were rolling down my checks.

"I love you Harry

"I love you Harry."

"I love you too Draco" I said through happy tears I jumped on top of him and kissed him passionately.

"So is that a yes?"

"Obviously"