Chapter one

Staring into the crowded halls like the ocean and the students are the creatures who inhabit it, roaring of obnoxious laughter, no conversations can be made out voices merged. This is what your typical high school is like. Getting off the floor as the bell signaled for students to clear I walked straight to the bathroom for the halls to clear off a bit before I headed to class, My classes aren't far from each other so I normally do this. Turning on the water I splashed water onto my face and grabbed a paper towel to place onto my face. Taking a deep breath I headed to class as the 30second bell rang.

As I tried to turn the knob to my first-period class I realized it was locked, looking around I saw that other teachers were still holding their doors open which meant that the late bell has yet to ring. So why is the door closed already? Hearing the late bell finally ring I groaned inwardly as I knocked.

Anyone else hate's this? Hates it when you're late and people are already in the class so when you knock or walk in all eyes are on you, I hate that feeling. Being the center of attention.

Getting no response I ground and sat next to the door, 'Mrs. White is talking louder than normal?' This is quite odd considering she's normally barely able to talk above a normal level, Granted she is an elderly woman.

Oh, shit, this is fucking worse I can hear the dean walking closer, Just as the loud steps of the dean got closer the door to my AP language arts class opened. 'finally', standing up I realized something there's a sweet scent of roses. 'Since when did Mrs. White use perfume?' finally looking up from the ground I saw an attractive woman.

What the fuck? Why's there a model in my boring ELA class? Ignoring her I picked up my bag and headed inside, just as I got through the door frame I was sent falling back. My backpack was let loose and I fell on the floor, 'the fucks wrong with her' getting up I finally looked her eye to eye.

"not only were you late to class but also disrupted everyone you think it's acceptable to ignore your teacher," the lady said, teacher? "My teacher is a 70 something-year-old woman, not you whoever you are," I said glaring up at her. Trying to be intimidating to someone taller than you is harder than people think.

"Smart mouth won't get you anything but trouble little girl " she retorted, "you don't say, can I get to class now we're just wasting everyone else's time," I said while rolling my eyes. "Congratulations, you managed to screw yourself over on the first day of my teaching, you have lunch detention with me today," she said remaining an emotionless expression.

After that interaction she stepped aside and allowed me inside, I settled for one of the seats near the window which is also right next to her desk, I don't like sitting this close to the board if I had a choice it'd be any seat in the back but too bad for me I have bad eyesight and sure I have glasses but I think my vision got worse.

"Let's get back to what I was saying before someone decided to disrupt my class, I am Ms. Martinez I'm in place of Mrs. White I might look young but I'm very experienced with handling brats. I also don't tolerate people, piss me off and your life will be living hell without having to do much." She said while leaning on the whiteboard and with her arms crossed and glaring at everyone.

It was clear that everyone can sense that she doesn't have much humor and was very serious about everything she had just said, and it was also clear she knew the effect she had on everyone.

----------------

After what she said a few girls decided to test her, to see how far she'd go. One girl was chewing gum aggressively and oh so obnoxious I could hear it from the front while she sat near the back of the room, Ms. Martinez walked over to her with her arms crossed and started counting down from 10 obviously everyone was confused but we soon found out when she reached zero.

"Miss. Crow detention today," She said before walking back to the front, "what the fuck!? Shouldn't I get a warning!? That was the first time I did anything!" she yelled. " I did give you a warning, I gave you 10 seconds to fix it, yet you just sat there staring at me also miss Crow, double the detention for talking back," She said glaring at her daring her to talk back.

Swallowing the words she wanted to say and sat back down, frustration was evident all over her face. The second girl was on her phone, I'm surprised she caught her though she was being so discrete. Again she started her count down, but it was obvious that Kate was testing her and just looked at her and look back at her phone.

"Miss. Crossfield hand it over unless you want to add to your detention," She said with the same glare and emotionless face. "I don't know who you are but bitch the phone is mine, so what gives you the right? Also, do you know who my father is? If not I'll give you a chance to back the fuck up before I ruin your career," She said

"Kate Crossfield the daughter to the million-dollar electronics corporation, Louis Crossfield," She said while walking back to the front, "So yes I know who your father is, also I do have the right when you signed the student conduct you basically signed some of your freedom up to the school, and to your teachers, so yes I do have the right to take it." Kate looks a bit shaken up but she tried to hide it and flipped her hair.

"Listen here bitch," She started, "you think you can walk up here and I'll just magically listen to you? Keep dreaming I'm telling my father about this, you screwed yourself over now bitch" She said before headed for the door, "you're welcome to get him here, and you'll be surprised about the results I guarantee, and you have a referral," Ms. Martinez said as the door shut behind Kate.

And the last girl wasn't doing much but she didn't listen when Ms. Martinez tells her to stop talking and that gained her detention.

And after those three outbursts, the class seems to have fully submitted to her. I didn't want to ruin my grades my last year but needless to say, I don't like her, sure she's beautiful but she's so damn rude, and It's lunchtime now which meant detention with her.

Reaching her door I knocked as loud as I could, and that go her to open it faster, "wow, looks like my knocking skills got better," I said sarcastically with the fakest smile possible. And headed inside, as the door closed the automated click of the lock is heard, I walked over to my seat earlier and sat down.

She didn't say anything and went to sort some work.

Detention ended faster than I'd thought the entire time it was so quiet you could hear the life leaving my body as I sat there bored as fuck.

------------------------------------------------------------------

My uploads are random, hope you'll bare with me and hope you'll enjoy

Don't forget to vote and comment