Worldwide Assault

November 12th, 2025

(Arnold Kennedie {US Marines} | San Diego, California)

It has been three years since the Russo-American-Japanese War in the Special Region. The great stories of the exploits of Force Recon Twelve of the Americans and Deep Recon Three of the Japanese. The world was thankful that the usage of nuclear weapons remained unarmed.

I was in Los Angeles because I was recently stationed here in the US Marines. Thankfully, I got a vacation day when I first got here.

My friend, Martinez, wondered while nudging me, "What the fuck is that?"

I noticed the arch in the middle of the intersection. The architecture was similar to the Gate in Japan. The same Gate where thousands of enemies came out. They kidnapped anyone and would give them up to the slave trade in the region.

"I don't like the look of this," I thought.

I exited the car and drew my personal Glock 34. Most of the people in there area exited their cars and started to walk away. After seeing the Ginza incident, the world didn't take chances on civilians casualties.

"Call LAPD," I asked Martinez.

The LAPD arrived at the scene a few minutes later, full SWAT gear and all. There was a stand-off around the gate and a five-block radius was cleared in precaution. We had to go back to the US Marine base and inform the base commander. The base was placed on high alert and sent fifty soldiers to the gate. Among the fifty, it was me and Martinez. On our way, a single shot was fired followed by panicked voices on the scanner.

"Any station this net, invaders have taken over the gate. They got fucking laser guns. It's like Star Wars," the police officer shouted,"John! Get your head down!"

Explosions came from the city and more frantic police chatter from the scanner.

"Push it! Someone call the base commander. Start to mobilize the troops," the officer ordered.

The radioman fumbled with the communicator in the JTLV before calling the base commander.

"Sir, we need the big guns."

(Colonel Lillith Taylor {SAS} | London, England)

"Where did these fucking wankers come from?" she shouted.

Pinned down in the streets, police officers and soldiers were pinned down and being forced out of the city. The king was evacuated from London to Liverpool out of safety. However, the British had been pushed out of the city. However, there were still pockets of civilians trapped in the city. The British Army was tasked to extract citizens in marked points in the city. We we're pinned down in the Buckingham Palace Evacuation Zone.

"Get them onto the choppers! Cover the left flank! We can't let the palace fall while we're still evacuating civies," the commanding officer screamed.

The defences are stretched thin along the walls. We're being lucky that the enemy has decided to restrain itself. Our luck however, is running out just as fast as our ammo stockpiles. 

"I need ammo!" I shouted while removing the empty magazine.

"Here!" one of the Royal Marines shouted.

They tossed me a single magazine from his vest. The lasers whizzed passed out heads as they slowly constricted around us. The screaming of jet engines filled the air. Gunshots filled the hallways and rooms of the palace.

"All soldiers, the final transport is away. We're dusting off from the palace roof in ninety seconds with or without you," the radio informed.

"Let's get the fuck outta here," a Marine shouted.

All of us left the area and worked out way to the rooftop. The RAF managed to secure air superiority with a moderate cost to its own forces.

(Flight Officer Hannah Watkins {Royal Australian Air Force}| Sydney, Australia)

November 13th, 2025 

Flying over the city, columns of smoke plumed into the sky. Sydney is damaged but we, the Australian Defence Force, managed to push them back. However, there were still pockets of enemy resistance holed up in buildings.

"You okay?" the Wizzo asked.

"It's just...look at our home," I responded.

I banked the Hornet to give him a good view of the city skyline. He whistled in amazement. The opera house was completely destroyed along with the harbor bridge. Anything symbolic to our city was flattened to the ground. The army on the streets are starting to sweep up the remaining resistance.

Someone announced over the comms, "This is AWACS Jumper, all planes RTB."

The air force seemed to have highly manueverable aircraft that beared no resemblance to any aircraft in the world.

"It's true alien technology," I stated.

"Yeah, their aircraft sure are unique," he responded, "They look almost entirely like Xi from an anime I watched."

"Marshall, not now. We'll talk about it at the base."

November 14th

We have gathering news that the attacks that have occurred in San Diego, London, and Sydney. The attacks around the world are connected to the Special Region. It appears that an unknown enemy force has taken over the area including the standing government in the area. The Japanese and Russian bases are our only footholds in the region. In light of recent events, the world is placing all standing grudges aside and will come together to fight the new enemy back. We are looking at our world against their world.