Chapter 14: He Isn't Dead Yet Bastards!

"He isn't dead yet Bastards!"

I suddenly yelled to the men pointing their weapons at me while I continue to stablize the Lord's condition.

Having been in this situation, I can't help myself that while technically it isn't my fault this happened, it was my mistake that I haven't warned them enough that this situation would happen.

Before that, lets go back to before this situation had occured...

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

When the Lord entered the shop, he gave a reluctant expression as he saw that this shop isn't quite well-developed. Well, he is right since the shop was quite worst looking even though it was the modern standard for my small town's design. Probably the AI just look at many designs from many shops and decided to pick this from the rest due to the space and size of the shop.

The Lord who was at first felt uncomfortable, then look at one of my customers playing an RTS game called StarCraft.

I was quite surprise that not only did this game had its graphics upgraded, even the gameplay itself had quite the leap than its original version. It even combines the two series games into one and add more complexity and mechanics to it.

I didn't explore all the games on the PC but the AI had told me that to prove to be the best AI system, it should continue to improve the PC and games themselves as I continue to evolve my store. I felt like it was quite the leap aready with its game mechanics that outshine its original game.

"Bastard! We agreed that 10mins on the game, there would be no rushing."

"Hah? You lug-head can't even remember that its already been 15mins into the game and you only have a few troops created. I already gave you 5 extra time to build and you made a base like that? Heh, feel my army of 'Zergs' eating your whole puny army to bits. Ahahahaha!"

"You MotherF***er!"

"Hey! No fighting on the store. Take it outside."

The two men look at me as I gave them a cold glare while they silently apologize and returned back to their seats.

The Lord was quite impress at how I handled things as I began to explain how my Internet Cafe works.

At first he was interested in the game the two guys were playing, then he look at the other customer's PCs as he was quite interested. So, I decided to promote to him about the private rooms which explains the benefits on taking it and the cost it provides.

"One Magic Crystal? Are you trying to rob me off?"

After telling him what the private rooms had to over, he glared at me as I already knew how pricy the Magic Crystals were.

Magic Crystals are actually highly valuable to most people as its estimated to cost around 1 platinum coin.

As to how it converts, 10 coppers would be 1 silver coin, 10 silver coins to 1 gold coin and 10 gold coin equals to platinum coin. Roughly translates to 500 Thousand Pesos (10 Thousand US Dollars).

And me getting 75%....

"I should also explain why it benefits you..."

I explain to him how Virtual Reality works for him and telling how it works by giving my own opinion to translate to this world's knowledge and the information given by the AI to help me inform the Lord.

It also gave me quite a surprise as some of those would actually interest me on the AI's explaination.

[The VR system provides free range of access and it isn't restricted to your usual VR system found on your world. As for the cost of why its big, it also benefits the user and it might unlock some hidden potential as you play a certain game.]

'Wait, like (The Black Tech Internet Cafe System)?'

[While seems that the novel might seem a bit lacking on certain aspects, it does roughly translate to that but not as powerful due to the lack of Level the system is right now. So, it only adds a bit of a percentage to get.]

'I see...'

Its probably due to being in its infant stage, it doesn't quite actually be as powerful as that novel but it is quite inpressive as of now. I could probably use the crystal I earned and instead try a bit on a VR game.

The Lord seems to understand a bit upon how it works so I decided to do the same thing as yesterday and gave him a freebie but 30mins instead since he is a higher ranked than me.

While I was a bit parched from explaining, I decided to drink some water as I look at what game he was gonna play and suddenly sprayed my drink.