Arc 2 Chapter 2: I'm Sorry

"I understand Pops."

I ended my call as i was finishing talking to my parents.

They were currently somewhere in Canada as they told me that their friend wanted to hire me to work on Romania. He and my parents knew that i was jobless and had open an internet cafe as i decided to tell them that i want some time and ask when.

They knew that i needed some time to process some things since it would be my first time heading abroad and they told me that i have a month before that.

Remembering confessing to Selina, i gave a sigh as i accepted the decision.

Looking at Kufla and Miani, while i am reluntant to send them to school, i decided not to as i won't be here to help them and asking Selina and the others to take care of them would be a problem.

Laying on my bed and thinking about this decision of mine, i decided to resolute my heart and quickly finish what needs to be done and sleep.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Wait, You'll be leaving in a month?"

"Yeah, pop's friend told me that there's a job application on Romania as i'll probably need a month before i leave."

Talking with JC at the restaurant, i decided to tell him as there was still an awkward distance between me and Selina.

Whenever Selina would try and approach me, i would continue to avoid her or make a conversation with their father about skills as i am still afraid of confronting her after my confession last time.

If the Goddess were to see me right now, she would be pissed off that not only was i not afraid of a divine being, i even lose confidence to such a simple girl and would try to choke me to death.

The AI fails to understand that there are countless girls who had seem to be interested in its host yet he chooses such a simple girl. But i was more of losing the confidence as my relationship with Selina would crumble.

We are childhood friends for a long time and share a strong bond with one another. We both experience heartbreaks from our first love being rejected to her falling for a wrong guy and ended up hating on the mention of Love in itself.

She doesn't want to fall for someone again as she fears falling for the wrong person again and denies the mention of love.

While i had mustered all the courage i had just to confess to her, i know that she'll probably reject my feelings and might end our relationship. I was too afraid of that which is why i avoided her.

The father who seems to see through my sadness, stares at me and starts scolding me.

"Brat! You dare daze out while we are still in training? Guess maybe its time for more discipline training for you later."

".............."

I had ignored the scolding of my master as i was still daze of a worst outcome when i meet with Selina. While JC was supportive of me with his sister, i knew more of her feelings than her brother did as i was there when Selina broke up with her ex.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Selina, lets break up."

"K-kristian...? W-why? Did i do something wrong?"

It was in the past as i grumbled to myself and hated Selina since she ditch me to hang out with her boyfriend. I could had more time to play StarCraft if she would have helped me with cleaning the classroon.