Chapter 18: Mama, I peed myself

While it might not be profitable to extend the time he would play, I kinda want to explore more a bit on how would the AI move in the game. The AI said that he had improved the AI movements that would exceed the par of the Original game but I was mostly curious as how the would proceed.

At first I was pretty pissed off by Ferin's action and arrogant behavior. Now? While I seem kinda pity him to let him continue, I want to know more about the game's improvements so I decided to extend the time for a bit until I can tell to end it.

He continues to walk towards the security room as the Game AI guided him until he gets to the security cameras and sits to type in the keyboard. Which the game let him proceed to do so and meets father martin who proceeds to cut off the power. There, he would get another encounter with Chris Walker who slowly proceeds to the security room. He was then reminded by the AI to close the door and hide in one of the locker.

He proceeded on the AI's instructions as he locks the steel door and quickly hide in one of the lockers.

Ferin then was slowly reminded of the same event he is currently in.

He was a young boy who was at that time playing hide and seek with the fellow kids as he hid in some cave and encountered a giant spider while hiding. It seems that the spider was carrying a corpse of a human and proceeds on eating it right in front of him. While he was so scared that he peed himself, the adventurers finally arrived and slain the spider as they saw a young boy who was peeing himself and was brought home.

Suddenly reminded of such encounter, he did the same thing as a kid but it seems that it was a bad choice as Chris had seen the yellow liquid and opens the locker to see the terrified Ferin smiling fearfully as tears and snot proceed to come out.

"I found you little piggy...."

It then proceeds to light as Len decided to cut off the connection as all of them could smell something weird and saw a yellow pool of liquid on Ferin's lower half.

"Mama, I peed myself...."

While he was spared of such a scene of Chris pulling him apart, he wasn't spared of the mental trauma he took as what he saw was fear inducing. The Lord who was supposed to be angry at how his guard had acted, was slowly showing pity and told the men to help the guy and proceed to talk about the shop and fees I have to pay as both of us made a deal and he left to start advertising my shop to his friends.

I analyze the scene on the game as I felt this is quite a unique experience to people. Also, I'm reminded that there should be a warning sign to those games for those who are weak minded or having medical problems. Luckily the Lord only experiences slight fear and while the guard was traumatize, he might take some days and he'll probably manage....I hope.

I decided to leave the private room as I also began to advertise to my customers about the private rooms and VR system to them and how much it cost. While some were reluctant to spend a fortune to try it, some were quite interested as they saw a scene of the guard being scared sh*tless in it. I told them that while its currently expensive, I began to tell them the benefits on using it as only people who fight for a living were interested in the VR system.

Well, while I probably want to try it as well, I'm still managing a store so I'll hold of to that until I'm ready to let someone manage my store while I'm out.

While returning to my desk, I greeted by 4 individuals who seems to be looking for me.

"Ah, its you guys."

While I barely remember them, I was reminded of the 4 people I had helped on the Giant Flame Lizard I did that time. It seems they were the 4 people who were injured and tired from escaping and manage to save them unexpectedly.

I just didn't want people dying right in front of me when I can do something at that time and only save them out of good will.

The man who saw me was quite surprised when he look at me but maybe it because of my looks suddenly changing that he acted like that. I decided that I should proceed to introduce myself since they would think that they misunderstood.