Chapter 15: Don't Do It Lord! I Beg Of You!

Lets guess which game is scarier? Outlast or Silent Hill?

Well, hands down it would be Outlast due to how the game works and how it is played. While Silent Hill isn't as scary as its successor, its still scary nonetheless.

The Lord who seems to be interested in the different kinds of games, suddenly picked out Silent Hill.

The Lord who seems unaware of what he chose, was a bit interested in the game as I quickly grab hold the headset he wore.

"Lord, I highly don't recommend you play that game."

"Why not?"

He was a bit excited to play the game when I suddenly interrupted him as he was about to put it on as I began to warn him about the game he was about to choose.

"Its because you might not handle the scare factor of the game. Also, it is your first time using VR so you might not get used to it. I highly recommend playing some simpler game as your first VR experience."

Seeing my look, the Lord seems quite concern that I was worried about the danger he was about to take. I really don't want the Lord to suddenly die of Heart attack as this game even scared some skilled players when playing the game.

Plus, with the realism the AI had updated the game, I'm also afraid that my concern would actually be true.

Yet, it seems his attendant found me suspicious as I was acting weird when he picked the game.

"Mr. Len, my Lord can handle what this game can hold. I can attest that the Lord wouldn't be scared as he once faught a fearful beast and manage to survive."

"But the game is..."

"Mr. Len. I shall refuse your offer as I don't wanna waste my time."

The Lord quickly inserted the VR headset into his head as his body slumped down and relaxed.

"DON'T DO IT LORD! I BEG OF YOU!"

It seems my screams for concern were for naught as he had entered the game as it slowly began.

The Game suddenly starts out of the Main Character driving with his Adopted Daughter on a road as the Lord was watching the cutscene and was amaze at how great the scene was.

He then sees a girl on the street as he quickly avoid her but then crashes and lost consciousness.

Then, we wake up to the first person view of the lord as we could hear him talk.

"Wow! I feel like this simulation is so realistic and feel like I'm actually in this world. T-t-this is amazing!"

While the place was a largly foggy as the game played out, the Lord wasn't concerned since there was a system explaining to him how the game works for him.

He slowly began to understand how he would act as his character and started looking for his daughter.

While it supposed to have monsters suddenly attacking him, it seems that the Lord was quite lucky as he manage to not meet a single one until he heads into the first destination, the cafe where he would meet the first character in the game.

The Police girl would begin to unravel the plot to the MC as the Lord was intrigue of the mystery.

"Hmn... It seems that the town is mysterious as there are certain events I probably need to solve to beat the game. Now this is getting interesting."

After the police officer left, he suddenly pick up the gun as he decided to head outside after saving. Then...

"..... Huh....?"

He finally meets his first monster encounter as the Lord's body began to shake like the story the attendant told me was a lie.

The attendant who seems to find this odd starts to look at me as if the Lord wasn't acting like himself.

"Mr. Len. Why is the Lord acting like that?"

"Its probably due to him having to perfectly act like the main character so he would feel the emotions the character as to him. While the Lord you said have been used to the monsters, the Main Character was seeing this monster for the first time, hence, the Lord would probably be scared seeing his first monster."

While I believe that the Lord would get used to this and use the gun he has on his hand, me and the attendant didn't expect that the Lord's action would actually scare us.

"S-stay back! Back you beast!"

The Lord had forgotten to use the gun he held as the monster instantly bite his hand and ripped it off. While me and the attendant were speechless of the gruesome scene of the Lord's arm being ripped off, the Lord began to madly scream as his hand was literally being chewed by the monster as it slowly came closer to him.

"Help....HEEEELLLLLPPPP!!!!"

"F***! Hey! Grab a towel and some water! Hurry!"

I quickly went to the Lord and immediately cut his connection off as he began to wildly swings his hands. While I was busy calming down the Lord, his Guards immediately come towards the door and immediately pointed their blades at my neck.