Arc 2 Prologue

Hello everyone. I'm Len Michael Garcia. People just call me Len since i'm mostly known in my place as the arrogant kid who never had any friends...

*Cough* Well, the story isn't to talk more about my life, but its more to a story where i somehow stumble at something mysterious.

This is a story of me suddenly been brought to another world called 'Dexrenia' a world full of swords and magic and how i build an internet cafe there.

With the mysterious but helpful AI.

[Host, why are you just speaking at a wall?]

My two lovely girls, the Dog-eared girl Kafla and the Cat-eared girl Miani.

"Miani, is Master okay?"

"Kafla, Master told us to call Ms. Reyes if master isn't okay."

And the Childhoodfriend and crush, Selina.

"Girls, i hear that Len isn't feeling... Oh, i get it. We better call the hospital."

These people who are the characters in the story and many more people whom i didn't introduce myself yet. We can continue to explore more as we tackle from the old journey of opening a Store to another world and forus more on my life, the world i live in and the new characters whom familiar and unfamiliar altogether.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Wait, me an idol?"

Trouble Looms in the horizon as a girl from my university invited me as an idol.

"Heh, i can beat you, She's gonna be mine."

A rival in love as we compete in an idol match.

"If you can beat me, i permit you to date my father."

The once master and a great father figure, becomes my strong foe of the sake of Winning Selina's heart.

And....

"Selina! Watch Out!"

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

This is the new Arc persisting of battles competitions, a strong foe and the upcoming danger that looms over the Modern World.

'Arc 2: Trouble Looms over My World'

Please give a good love to the author, Arc-Hey, HEY! Who are you guys and what's with this holding me out?!

Selina?! What are you doing here and who are these people.

Wait, mental institute? No! I'm not crazy you guys, there's readers here! Wait! Stop!