(1) The Dream

Troy's P.O.V

On your knees....Now!
The raw dominance in his voice caused my dick to twitch as I quickly peeled off all my clothes and knelt down in front of my master, my hands positioned on either of my thighs, head bowed.

"You've been a bad slut" my master said. I couldn't help the shiver that ran up my spine and through my body when he called me a slut. It felt so right. " And bad sluts get punished ." my master continued. I licked my lips and I felt my dick grow even harder when he said punishment.

I could feel myself beginning to lose control and I began to fear I would go to that place and did my best to fight it.

"NO!NO!NO! I dont like being called slut...I don't" I told myself. " I dont like to be punished." " Punishment is scary and it hurts" I continued, trying to convince myself that this was disgusting and weird and that this does NOT turn me on.

"But it does turn you on Troy," the voice argued back.

" I-I'm s-sorry, Master " I whispered nervously. As soon as those words left my mouth, a wave of pain shot through my body leaving waves of pleasure in its wake. I was so caught up in my own world, I didn't notice that my master had gotten up and walked over to where I was currently kneeling.

" Did I allow you to speak, slut " my master hissed pressing his foot down harder on my already dripping dick. " I asked you a question " my master said, the anger in his voice evident. I bit my lip to suppress a scream that threatened to slip past them.

It felt so good. The pain, the pleasure...Stop it! This isn't right.. This isnt normal.

"Your not fooling anyone.You love this feeling and you want more" said the voice.

I want more?

"Yes"" the voice replied "you want more"

The voice continued to speak until I couldnt take it anymore.

I was tired of fighting it, tired of running...just tired.

I stopped fighting the voice and let it consume my mine.

Despite my efforts of trying not to go to that place....I closed my eye letting all of my deep and dark desires take root and I did the one thing I told myself I wouldnt do....

I slipped into that place.

I opening my eyes now filled to the brim with raw lust. My eyes held pure madness and a creepy smile adorned my face.

I wanted more....

Master, Beat me MORE

Whip me MORE

Use me MORE

Master, PLEASE BREAK ME MORE.

"Answer me slut " he screamed snapping me out of my daze.That's when I felt it. It was euphoric. My master pressed his foot much harder onto my dick before stepping away only to kick me in the balls causing wave after wave of pain to pass through my body. I started to scream, tears threatening to fall from my eyes, my toes curled in pleasure and my hand dug into the flesh of my thighs. I couldn't stop myself, I threw my head back and found my tongue hanging out of my mouth as my eyes started to roll back. I let out a strangled scream and moments later, I came all over my master's lovely foot. I shivered in delight at the pain and pleasure coursing through my body.

My master removed his cum filled foot from my now limp dick and forcefully grabbed my hair lifting my head causing my dick to become semi-hard and a horse moan to escape my lips. My master looked me right in the eye and the words he said next made my dick reinflate instantly.

" Lick my foot clean slut and don't stop until every last drop of your cum is gone" by master commanded.

A shiver ran down my spine as my smile grew even wider. I answered my master. " Yes, Master "

I got back down on my knees and-

* Beeeeeep* * Beeeeeep*

I woke up with a start, panting, as beads of sweat rode down the surface of my skin. I sat up on my bed and looked under the blanket to see a big wet spot on my briefs....

"It's a good thing I have the weekends off " I say followed by a long yawn which triggered my arms and legs to stretching out in bed. Feeling the wetness in my briefs I sigh.

"OH GREAT " I say sarcastically. " What a GREAT way to start my day on this fine Saturday morning."

" What the hell is wrong with me" I scream " Why did my wet dream look like that" " Couldn't I dream have dreamt about a good looking porn star or vanilla sex or something normal" I ranted. " In the first place, I'm fucking 22 years old...How am I still having wet dreams!!!" I said, frustration evident in my voice.

Sighing, I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom ,depositing my dirty briefs in the washing machine, along with some other dirty clothes. I took a bath using my favorite cinnamon scented body wash. Getting out of the shower, I place my feet on the dark grey bathroom mat. I dried myself off, rapping the towel around my waist while moving to the fogged up mirror nearby .Taking my hand, I made a fist and ran it over the fogged mirror to reveal my reflection. I looked closely at myself.

I had dark-chocolate skin. Short , jet-black curly hair. Sharp eyes that were light brown and full lips.

I gently placed my hand on my chest recalling the dream I had not that long ago. I immediately felt my dick harden under the towel. Shaking away the thought, I pushed the dream to the back of my mind, willing myself to forget about it. With a shaky voice I looked at myself in the mirror, at the monster staring back at me and whispered these words as if trying to convince myself that it was true...

" I am normal"